Sponsored

You are simply not going to believe this.....unbelievable!!!!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you…. All these mean comments.: tape ruined the window it wasn’t my fault … it is mind boggling 😃
Mean comments are because of your high drama.

Ruined? Tape marks doesn't affect the performance and the rear panel can be replaced at some point at dealer's expense. Inconvenient? Sure.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks…. Stuff inside came off it’s the outer window that is permanently marred… that is why it is so unbelievable….the inside is fine but there are 4 noticeable marks where the tape was… even the dealer said it was ruined…. It’s just so bizarre
Pics please? Can't believe we're 7 pages into this thread about something so UNBELIEVABLE without pics being posted.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer put ours in front window. Shout out to Damerow Ford, Portland, Oregon. Also honored the price agreed on, and did not do any other shenanigans, like etching, additional security, nitrogen etc.

0531221346a.jpg
LOL! I sent an extensive list of what I DIDN"T want my dealer to do to the Bronco when it arrives - based on stories you and I have read/heard. I even have my own license plate mounting kit so told them - don't you drill any holes in the front grill - don't to it! LOL JUST do the PDI, wash it and gas it up...then, don't touch ;)

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sorry some of these posts forget that people have not been delivered their product…. I waited 10 months and spent a lot of emotional capital and money to get this vehicle:…. I agree some of these problems seem tiny when you haven’t received what you ordered…it’s just disappointing that something tiny could literally ruin an expensive part.:.my posts were to help people and they just melt down into just absolute subhuman conversation… so I agree from everyone’s standpoint it seems small but I spent a ton of money for scotch tape gate…..so please accept my apology I do hope you get what you ordered..:.
now you see what happens on social media...

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
12 minutes - yep, that's enough time in this thread..............

Sponsored

Kyukidoeric

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (former 69 & 77 Bronco owner)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I took my two week old Bronco to the dealership today after discovering that my salesperson taped my temporary the back end......
I believe that....
My wife put a sticker on the back window and it has a warp around the plastic. I told her I can probably never get it off now. So, we added our family stickers to it too. It has the same warped or raised area around the stickers. I don't think we can ever take them off without a noticeable mark on the windows.

IMG_20220822_184517199_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220822_184507539.jpg

IMG_20220822_184449912.jpg

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes but why would scotch tape ruin the top in the first place is the point of his post. What the hell are they making the window out of? Soy curd?
I have seen this happen on soft top windows on other vehicles. Less heat absorption.

MishMashBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mean comments are because of your high drama.

Ruined? Tape marks doesn't affect the performance and the rear panel can be replaced at some point at dealer's expense. Inconvenient? Sure.
LOL..this guy. High drama? Really? You get a brand new vehicle you've been waiting for over a X number of months..(some, years)...and you think he is being high drama because scotch tape is ruining a panel on a brand new vehicle? Yeah alright.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL..this guy. High drama? Really? You get a brand new vehicle you've been waiting for over a X number of months..(some, years)...and you think he is being high drama because scotch tape is ruining a panel on a brand new vehicle? Yeah alright.
A panel that can easily be replaced.

OP
OP

Yodar Crutch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A panel that can easily be replaced.
Actually the dealership said it totally needed to be replaced for $3000… whether that is true I’m not sure..: but the service manager said it would be placed into the Ford bulletin system…THE BEGINNING OF A POTENTIAL RECAll…so please spare me with no big deal…

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually the dealership said it totally needed to be replaced for $3000… whether that is true I’m not sure..: but the service manager said it would be placed into the Ford bulletin system…THE BEGINNING OF A POTENTIAL RECAll…so please spare me with no big deal…
Well, since you put potential recall in all caps…

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After reading ALL of your posts, do you have anything good ,upbeat, or positive to say?

I'm quite happy for you that you have your Bronco.

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No recall will be issued because a dealer puts tape on a window. Thats not a manufacturer defect, thats on the dealer.

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took my two week old Bronco to the dealership today after discovering that my salesperson taped my temporary license to my rear view window on my soft top bronco and ruined it!!!! Yes, scotch tape ruined my rear window. My wife and I removed the temporary license after I picked up my plate at my dealership in Michigan. My wife and I yesterday finally decided to lightly wipe off the remnants of glue on the inside. Before we did that I said I hope the imprints on the outside come off. Nope THEY ARE PERMANENT. The dealer said they have to order the back part and install it again. He said the dealership sales staff received notification that they are not to tape a temporary tag to the back window. The service manager said it was being updated in the Ford bulletin system. Pictures really don't pick it up to post so that you can understand. But the service manager said it was unbelievable that such a small item would mar it. He said in all his days he can't believe it.........Please tell your dealer not to tape the temporary tag to the back window on a soft top. Now I have to wait 3 months to replace the back end.
Just look at it this way; in 3 months you will have a rear window newer than you would have.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pics please? 🧐
Sponsored