Sponsored

I think you guys aren't going to believe this....

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reached out to Galpin Ford on roughly 10.21.21. My official MIC hard top Big Bend order went in on 11.2.21. I was told by multiple dealers that up until I received a VIN I'd be able to make changes to my order and that I would get an email from Ford confirming my order. Never got an email, followed up with the dealer several times. Finally today I called Ford. Talked to several different people. They gave me 1. my VIN and 2. my build date of Feb 7th. I'm apparently getting my Bronco super quick, in the wrong color, with fairly terrible customer service from Galpin. I thought for sure I'd be waiting until December next year.
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ummm congrats? Bunch of chapped asses around here if that is the case. Ford is a dumpster fire of a company.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Galpin Ford on roughly 10.21.21. My official MIC hard top Big Bend order went in on 11.2.21. I was told by multiple dealers that up until I received a VIN I'd be able to make changes to my order and that I would get an email from Ford confirming my order. Never got an email, followed up with the dealer several times. Finally today I called Ford. Talked to several different people. They gave me 1. my VIN and 2. my build date of Feb 7th. I'm apparently getting my Bronco super quick, in the wrong color, with fairly terrible customer service from Galpin. I thought for sure I'd be waiting until December next year.
Sucks about the color. But, congratulations!🥳

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's great, it means literally today you got scheduled because February builds were scheduled today. Also, your dealer can very likely change the color tomorrow for you and add any minor accessories (ex: sound deadening headliner if the dealer forgot to add it)

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
No worries, took your order and turned it into something that they can sell at a huge ADM. They are the largest Ford dealer in the world so are not worried about any consequences...

Sponsored
OP
OP
bb7bb7

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's great, it means literally today you got scheduled because February builds were scheduled today. Also, your dealer can very likely change the color tomorrow for you and add any minor accessories (ex: sound deadening headliner if the dealer forgot to add it)
Yeah, they told me no way to change the color, unfortunately. I hope they added the sound deadening (but I wouldn't be surprised is they screwed that up too).

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The crap dealers can have short wait times because no one is buying from them. There is a semi-complicated allocation system from ford to each dealer. So if no one is buying from that dealer but they get good allocation numbers then you get a quick turn around.

OP
OP
bb7bb7

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No worries, took your order and turned it into something that they can sell at a huge ADM. They are the largest Ford dealer in the world so are not worried about any consequences...
They have been pretty much zero percent apologetic. I went to them specifically though based on the news that bigger dealers were getting inventory faster.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The crap dealers can have short wait times because no one is buying from them. There is a semi-complicated allocation system from ford to each dealer. So if no one is buying from that dealer but they get good allocation numbers then you get a quick turn around.
Huh? If Galpin Ford is the largest Ford dealer on this (and any other) Earth, then "everyone is buying from them," is a more accurate statement...

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't it great that Ford rewards these shit dealers and punishes the ones who have been super customer satisfaction based!
Yayy!!! @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored
OP
OP
bb7bb7

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This was actually my initial strategy...go to a small dealer without much demand but with some inventory allocation, but that salesman quit getting back to me. Then the news about the bigger dealers came out. Galpin is the biggest Ford dealer for something like 27 years in a row, apparently, so I tried there.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Galpin is not a shit dealer. There actually one of the good ones. They are honoring x plan for me and keeping me updated.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Galpin's salesmen are too busy doing Subway commercials to update you on your order status. Congrats on getting your VIN.

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm apparently getting my Bronco super quick, in the wrong color, with fairly terrible customer service from Galpin.
Congratulation! you're getting a bronco that you don't really want "Super quick" with awful service. :LOL:

Dealt with Galpin once.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Galpin may not be a shit dealer... No ADM and big allocation helps us; but they certainly are not consistent and they DO NOT treat everyone the same. Not installing license plate frames, honoring X-plan, offering satisfaction funds, and not adding their own damn accessories for some people and screwing others is proof of that.

Congrats on getting your VIN and hope the color is acceptable. I hope they take care of you from here.
Sponsored