Sponsored

I think you guys aren't going to believe this....

OP
OP
bb7bb7

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Y
If they get orders filled super quick, why not just put in another order? So much wrong with the Ford Way... What a cluster _ _ _ _!
Yeah, I was thinking this exact same thing!
Sponsored

OP
OP
bb7bb7

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in the same boat, I placed my order directly with my dealer at the end of October, and still have not received an email from Ford. I'm considering calling Ford directly. What specifically did you ask for? Just checking in to see what's going on with your order?

Congrats on getting scheduled!
I told them the exact situation. I had ordered it on November 1 (I made a mistake earlier and typed Nov 2), that I had expected to receive an email from Ford with information about my order, and that I wanted to see where things were at. She asked for my VIN, which I didn't have, and then asked for my personal details and order code. She was able to give me the VIN from there and let me know the production date.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are not honoring X plan as there is no X plan on the Bronco. They might be giving you a price comparable to X plan
That’s why I said honoring But they told me to bring my PIN number when I pick unit up but oh well yea I’m not getting Xplan whatever. Idk why you guys are so insistent on arguing about this stupid xplan deal. Who cares?

Dingdong94

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s why I said honoring But they told me to bring my PIN number when I pick unit up but oh well yea I’m not getting Xplan whatever. Idk why you guys are so insistent on arguing about this stupid xplan deal. Who cares?

Dingdong94

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has there been any update on this? I also ordered from Galpin

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The model summary is for a 2022. I ordered gray but was wanting to change it to black.
The dealer can change your color until the order is locked in the WEBDO prior to the actual schedule and blend date being set.

Mine was able to do it so should Galpin

OP
OP
bb7bb7

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nothing new on my end. Still getting the wrong color and apparently my production date is still solid for Feb 7th.

OP
OP
bb7bb7

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reached out to Galpin Ford on roughly 10.21.21. My official MIC hard top Big Bend order went in on 11.2.21. I was told by multiple dealers that up until I received a VIN I'd be able to make changes to my order and that I would get an email from Ford confirming my order. Never got an email, followed up with the dealer several times. Finally today I called Ford. Talked to several different people. They gave me 1. my VIN and 2. my build date of Feb 7th. I'm apparently getting my Bronco super quick, in the wrong color, with fairly terrible customer service from Galpin. I thought for sure I'd be waiting until December next year.
Checked in with my dealer a couple weeks ago. He gave me a build date of Feb 2nd, 5 days earlier that what Ford had given me on the phone. He also reiterated the tracker link and VIN. Normally when I check the tracker it just defaults back to the same empty page. Just now it said my Bronco is in production, at least 3 days earlier than the dealer told me…..🤷‍♀️ Not sure what I did to deserve this, but I hope someone garners a little hope from the story.

OP
OP
bb7bb7

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And I’ve got a window sticker!