Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Ford account never said confirmed until I had an estimated production date and VIN. You will get an email from Ford indicating projected build data and VIN before you see a change in your account status.
My Ford account shows a 2002 model. I do not have a build date or VIN yet. Updated with dealer on 10/14

Ford Bronco ⏱ 2022 MY Bronco Begins Scheduling on 10/28 for Production Weeks 12/13, 12/20, 12/27 Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 2.01.53 PM
Sponsored

Hostil1

Wildtrak
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just converted reservation on 10/18 and mine says confirmed. I'm so confused.

Ford Bronco ⏱ 2022 MY Bronco Begins Scheduling on 10/28 for Production Weeks 12/13, 12/20, 12/27 2022 Bronco Conf

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just converted reservation on 10/18 and mine says confirmed. I'm so confused.

Ford Bronco ⏱ 2022 MY Bronco Begins Scheduling on 10/28 for Production Weeks 12/13, 12/20, 12/27 2022 Bronco Conf
Welcome to the forum Vince. The "Order Confirmed" just says Ford has your order in the system. Hopefully you won't have a long wait until the number 2 circle is filled in.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly!!
Not even a drop in the bucket....not even a trickle. I don't see how they can do it, unless
the shortages are resolved & that doesn't look promising.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/20 reservation date.....what's my chances?

Sponsored

JasonG

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any updates on how many are expected to be produced monthly?

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Week one res holder. Fingers crossed I can at least get a build date.
Day one 2 hours after release holder and still don’t have it. There is no rhyme or Reason to this special torture lol. Oh well it like the lottery…eventually we might win something.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day one 2 hours after release holder and still don’t have it. There is no rhyme or Reason to this special torture lol. Oh well it like the lottery…eventually we might win something.
Same here. Hopefully once they finish the priority orders (FE's) they will stop skipping over the earliest reservations at each dealership for a while.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With MY22 kicking into production soon, I was wondering if anyone knew if there are any real distinctions (other than paint options) between MY21 and MY22, i.e., will there be a way to tell them apart. I am assuming no.
Nothing really.. Ford did not change anything between years (except those paint colors). The only thing they actually changed was just the mix and match of options/parts that are available. (For example some trims can now get roof rails whereas in 2021 you'd have to buy And install them on your own)

I think the only part that has been updated is the MIC and that wasn't just for 2022.

It's kind of disappointing since there's definitely some areas of improvement that Ford needed to address. Personally I think 2023 may bring some subtle changes to fix some things because it gives ford a whole production year to work on it.

Honestly, if Ford could have continued just making 2021s they probably would have because there really was no point to 2022.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a QUESTION:
So some of us have completed our re-orders to a 2022 model. Scheduling starts next week. What happens to those that have NOT completed their re-order yet? I would presume if they were due for scheduling, in other words their time stamp was at an available scheduling time, they would be skipped over because they were not un-99'ed. THEN, what happens weeks or months later when they do complete a re-order....would they be inserted into the build scheduling and shove down those that had the fortitude to re-order early that may have a later time stamp then them???? I hope that makes sense. In other words...those that re-ordered early that may have come up for build scheduling could be shoved back down. Seems like there needs to be a deadline of sorts.....re-order by "date" or you may forfeit your time stamp. Either we are committed or we are not.....
There was some conflicting information. Initially the official word was that nothing was going to automatically be converted to a 2022. But then during one of the interviews with the Ford folks, they commented that 2021 orders will be rolled over by Ford to 2022 as long as the options line up.

So at this point, unless you have an option that is no longer available in 2022, it's a coin flip as to whether Ford 99s the remaining 2021 orders, or automatically converts and only 99s ones that need to be addressed.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

An order and a scheduled build date are not the same thing. AFAIK there a no 22 builds scheduled yet.
“AFAIK,” first time I saw that! Pretty cool!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There was some conflicting information. Initially the official word was that nothing was going to automatically be converted to a 2022. But then during one of the interviews with the Ford folks, they commented that 2021 orders will be rolled over by Ford to 2022 as long as the options line up.

So at this point, unless you have an option that is no longer available in 2022, it's a coin flip as to whether Ford 99s the remaining 2021 orders, or automatically converts and only 99s ones that need to be addressed.
I think Ford 99'd them all. I know mine was put into 99 as a MY22 before 10/13 opened up and it was still 100% buildable. I think Ford did it the weekend prior, I was in the dealer on 10/11 looking at WBDO and I had two records in the system.
Sponsored