Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered at dealer 10/13/21 got confirmation email today from Ford. Just wanted to give heads up. I know there are threads all over the place about this, but I was too lazy to reply. Keep the faith. Delivery will probably be 2023/24. :(
Sponsored

OP
OP
JimmyG

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Confirmation for the order? I got a confirmation for my second order within about 10 minutes of agreeing to the build. Is this a common problem?
Yeah there's a been a bit of delay from what we've seen here on the forum. I honestly didn't expect any email until 10/28 or after, but happy to see it show up today. And yes this is for all of us n00bs not you veterans that ordered 6, 8, 12 months ago (like I should have).

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I submitted my order to the dealer on the 14th and was told they couldn't match it and were blocked from placing the order. So I had to order online and then they confirmed it finally on the 22nd. Ready for the long wait now!

OP
OP
JimmyG

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed a second order on Wednesday this week. Long story. I follow what youā€™re saying though, so thank you.
I submitted my order to the dealer on the 14th and was told they couldn't match it and were blocked from placing the order. So I had to order online and then they confirmed it finally on the 22nd. Ready for the long wait now!
Glad you got the confirmation and order in. Sadly, we are "last in line" for sure. I'm hoping for 2023 delivery, but might extend to 2024 with chip+magnesium shortages. Ugh...

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer has yet to contact me about reordering. My wife reached out to them on their FB page and she was told order banks don't open until 12/1 and that someone would contact me "sometime" after that to place my order. I am over this shit show. I am over Ford. I expect at some point I'll get an email saying my order (that the dealer will probably just do on their own) is confirmed. Some one can go pay ADM for it if they want. It won't be me.

Sponsored

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has yet to contact me about reordering. My wife reached out to them on their FB page and she was told order banks don't open until 12/1 and that someone would contact me "sometime" after that to place my order.
Your dealer lied. Order banks opened on Oct 13th... :(

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your dealer lied. Order banks opened on Oct 13th... :(
Yes I understand that. I am calling tomorrow. Didn't I read that Q1 orders need to be place by 10/28? I am so baffled and frustrated by this dealer. Are they not trying to sell me a Bronco?? WTF??

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered at dealer 10/13/21 got confirmation email today from Ford. Just wanted to give heads up. I know there are threads all over the place about this, but I was too lazy to reply. Keep the faith. Delivery will probably be 2023/24. :(
if it takes Ford 3 years to produce 120k vehicles you can pretty much assume shareholders will drop Ford faster than you can imagine. People need to relax. Youā€™ll probably see it 2nd half next year

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if it takes Ford 3 years to produce 120k vehicles you can pretty much assume shareholders will drop Ford faster than you can imagine. People need to relax. Youā€™ll probably see it 2nd half next year
How many have they built to date? Doubt they have 10,000 in six months. I guess 20k a year pace isnā€™t so badā€¦

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many have they built to date? Doubt they have 10,000 in six months. I guess 20k a year pace isnā€™t so badā€¦
Theyā€™ve built 30k as of Sept 30 (production began beginning of June) at the height of the parts shortage and COVID infection numbers, multiple production down weeks, and only two shifts. Theyā€™ll likely close out 50k for MY21. A conservative MY22 estimate is likely 120k produced. Jeep produces 250k wranglers a year for comparison.

Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To give you all a little history of the Bronco, the 1st generation that ran from 1966 to 1977 produced roughly 255,000 broncos, that averaged out to 23,181 units per year. I think Ford will have that beat sometime in 2023. Only if we can still get gasoline in 2023! :ROFLMAO:

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Theyā€™ve built 30k as of Sept 30 (production began beginning of June) at the height of the parts shortage and COVID infection numbers, multiple production down weeks, and only two shifts. Theyā€™ll likely close out 50k for MY21. A conservative MY22 estimate is likely 120k produced. Jeep produces 250k wranglers a year for comparison.
I guess I have not seen any production number like that. If itā€™s true it is still sad. They are not the only ones building cars. Seems like I can buy almost anything else. Covid doesnā€™t work here for an excuse.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To give you all a little history of the Bronco, the 1st generation that ran from 1966 to 1977 produced roughly 255,000 broncos, that averaged out to 23,181 units per year. I think Ford will have that beat sometime in 2023. Only if we can still get gasoline in 2023! :ROFLMAO:
We'll get it for 10$ a gallon
Sponsored