Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I received an email from Ford this morning with a photo of by WT coming off the line at MAP. That's a pretty cool thing to do for a customer I think. So, I have two questions.
First, I wonder if this photo was taken when it was originally built on 7/23, or if it was taken after the new, or fixed MIC.
Second, how does this roof look to you all? It's not a very clear pic of the roof, but, hmm. I wonder if it's gen ! or 2. Seems very light gray to me.
What are the group thoughts?

IMG_8952.jpg
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I received an email from Ford this morning with a photo of by WT coming off the line at MAP. That's a pretty cool thing to do for a customer I think. So, I have two questions.
First, I wonder if this photo was taken when it was originally built on 7/23, or if it was taken after the new, or fixed MIC.
Second, how does this roof look to you all? It's not a very clear pic of the roof, but, hmm. I wonder if it's gen ! or 2. Seems very light gray to me.

Ford Bronco Got a nice email from Ford today IMG_8952
It’s the original roof they won’t put it back on the line for a new roof. I’m not scolding you, but there’s a whole thread dedicated to the end of the line pictures.

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s the original roof they won’t put it back on the line for a new roof. I’m not scolding you, but there’s a whole thread dedicated to the end of the line pictures.
Yeah, I just saw that thread. Already like 50 pages!!

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was the picture when it got QC checked right before it was shipped. Yours is probably the same. I could tell mine was taken after dirt mountain because the car was muddy on the side haha

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was the picture when it got QC checked right before it was shipped. Yours is probably the same. I could tell mine was taken after dirt mountain because the car was muddy on the side haha
Interesting. Mine looks wet in that pic. Like coming out of rain or? Was that taken right after a DM car wash?

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

It's the lighting in that factory.
My soft top appears carb grey but I know it's black.

Ford Bronco Got a nice email from Ford today Screenshot_20211102-131456

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The MIC top is same color it’s always been. The flood lighting at factory has always made the MIC look lighter in color.

Congrats.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Got a nice email from Ford today Screenshot_20211102-131456
Your bronco is beautiful have t seen to many white 2 doors looks amazing congrats

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your bronco is beautiful have t seen to many white 2 doors looks amazing congrats
Yeah, I guess 2 door OW kind of rare. I know someone trying to get me to sell it for over 100K! I'm keeping it.
Sponsored