Sponsored

Did anyone else get this lame email from Ford today?

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I say lame because I have a build date of 11/23. Why are they sending me this email? They should know that....

email.jpg
Looks like your dealer did not update your order for you..

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wasn't getting any emails and called customer service (800-334-4375), they looked and apparently I had opted out (I had not, but they opted me out). They changed that setting and I have gotten this type of email again.
Is that the number where the hold music is just laughter?

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe it's just a mass email to everyone who got bumped to 2023MY.
Being a walk in on March 5 to place my Bronco order, then again to renew my order on Sept 25 for MY 2023, I have only received two emails from Ford to confirm each respective order. My observation is that the Reservation holders, who then converted to an order are far ahead of the rest by receiving communications and updates from Ford Mfg. A walk such as me, are left behind without receiving any updates from Ford Mfg. Lots of Bronco Rodeo emails, but nothing else. Thank goodness I am working with a solid dealer at Flood Ford of Narraganset that keeps me in the loop! Also very grateful for you and the other B6G members that have educated me with a ton of great and timely information! The knowledge in our B6G community is humbling.

Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I got the same email today and forwarded it to my dealership rep. Strange because I have a scheduled production date of 11/28 (originally 11/14). Assumed it was a mass email. Random question but when I check my "Track My Order" and put in order number and VIN I still get the order is not able to be tracked... is that normal?
Common but not normal. At the very least it should list the same info Ford chat gives one when inquiring with a Vin. How hard is that @Ford Motor Company ??

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No, but I did get this one:

Same one I got when I ordered my 2021. Then my 2022.

Screenshot_20221024-202651_Gmail.jpg

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
They keep teasing the gloss black grille on the black diamond.
Ford Bronco Did anyone else get this lame email from Ford today? 1C83A998-E646-4650-A513-17CC91D5900E

Some other interesting things with that picture of the eruption green sas 2door are no front bash plate and what look like rear lower strut mount skids? 🧐

Packen8

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same with me originally got a build date & VIN # week of 11/7 then pushed to 11/14 then pushed to 11/21 then this one yesterday telling me to get my order in time is running out

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Being a walk in on March 5 to place my Bronco order, then again to renew my order on Sept 25 for MY 2023, I have only received two emails from Ford to confirm each respective order. My observation is that the Reservation holders, who then converted to an order are far ahead of the rest by receiving communications and updates from Ford Mfg. A walk such as me, are left behind without receiving any updates from Ford Mfg. Lots of Bronco Rodeo emails, but nothing else. Thank goodness I am working with a solid dealer at Flood Ford of Narraganset that keeps me in the loop! Also very grateful for you and the other B6G members that have educated me with a ton of great and timely information! The knowledge in our B6G community is humbling.
Same boat as you. Walk-in order. Only 2 emails from Ford the entire time: 1. The email I got the day I ordered (almost exactly one year ago) and 2. The email I got yesterday when my order was changed to a 2023. The wait continues…..

Last edited:

Sponsored

Packen8

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also had a production date of 11/14 and got bumped to 11/28. Same thing is happening to me with tracking and it’s probably because production hasn’t started for our builds. BUT it is showing on the back door link. We’re good👍🏼
What is the back door link?

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yep got the email

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn, I wish I was being bumped to MY23! Seems like 23s are coming already and I'm still waiting on my MY22 OBX...

• Wow
Reactions: 0ne

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn, I wish I was being bumped to MY23! Seems like 23s are coming already and I'm still waiting on my MY22 OBX...
Is yours built and you are just awaiting delivery?

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is yours built and you are just awaiting delivery?
nope, was recently bumped to November 7 build week... Seems like model year 23s are going to be built that week as well.
Sponsored

• Wow