Sponsored

Anyone else have this Email / Tracker issue?

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Roush F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I received an email from Ford telling me that my order has been schedule for production for the week of 4/3. When I look at the order tracker it still only says “order confirmed” and doesn’t say anything about my order being scheduled. Has anyone else experienced this conflicting information?
Ford Bronco Anyone else have this Email / Tracker issue? 02C1C81B-8930-4AC6-A39F-E4DA0525D7CC
Ford Bronco Anyone else have this Email / Tracker issue? 6533367C-88F8-409C-B0FB-B82B4532022B
Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So I received an email from Ford telling me that my order has been schedule for production for the week of 4/3. When I look at the order tracker it still only says “order confirmed” and doesn’t say anything about my order being scheduled. Has anyone else experienced this conflicting information?
02C1C81B-8930-4AC6-A39F-E4DA0525D7CC.jpeg
6533367C-88F8-409C-B0FB-B82B4532022B.png
Use the order view…once logged into Ford.com, click on Account then under Order click on View Details.
Ford Bronco Anyone else have this Email / Tracker issue? 408B8404-E189-47C2-8DF6-8649FEC9D81D

Ford Bronco Anyone else have this Email / Tracker issue? 7C8D1128-143F-4D1E-980D-A458A28650B2

OP
OP
Jmhall2295

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Use the order view…once logged into Ford.com, click on Account then under Order click on View Details.
Ford Bronco Anyone else have this Email / Tracker issue? 7C8D1128-143F-4D1E-980D-A458A28650B2
For some reason no order shows up on my account. I guess could be because I placed the order at my dealership… Thanks for the info though! Would have been awesome if that worked! 😂

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was the same. When I log onto Ford.com, it always says ordering with the dealer. The link from here using my res # provided better info. But the best most accurate was through the link in the scheduled email which actually showed the day of the week that it would be built.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmhall2295

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please get comfortable with the process being less accurate as you reach the finish line.

As you just joined the forum this week, I suggest searching through the hundreds of threads about how Ford will screw up the finish of this process. It is NOT linear and you won't be getting nearly as much information as you think you should be getting.

Tiny little example (Please still search on this topic in general), most people are getting the "your vehicle has been built!" email and assembly line photos well after their vehicle has either been lost in transit for 40+ days, or after their vehicle was delivered to the dealership. Tis but a small taste of the failings of the Ford system.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah I think part of the problem is I never received a reservation id, just my order number since I did it in person. Guess I’ll contact the dealer and see if they can give it to me. Thanks for the info!
Mine is an 8 digit number… my res # and order # are the same… Account give the ability to add vehicles by VIN, try that
Ford Bronco Anyone else have this Email / Tracker issue? E247D679-7224-4B5E-9023-4B947261B4B1
Ford Bronco Anyone else have this Email / Tracker issue? D7342A52-CF02-455F-A9CC-5FB93F2B29E3

OP
OP
Jmhall2295

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please get comfortable with the process being less accurate as you reach the finish line.

As you just joined the forum this week, I suggest searching through the hundreds of threads about how Ford will screw up the finish of this process. It is NOT linear and you won't be getting nearly as much information as you think you should be getting.

Tiny little example (Please still search on this topic in general), most people are getting the "your vehicle has been built!" email and assembly line photos well after their vehicle has either been lost in transit for 40+ days, or after their vehicle was delivered to the dealership. Tis but a small taste of the failings of the Ford system.
Thanks for the info. I have been searching the forums and have seen no mention of discrepancies between production emails and order tracking. Definitely have seen a lot of posts about how convoluted the tracking system is though!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I think part of the problem is I never received a reservation id, just my order number since I did it in person. Guess I’ll contact the dealer and see if they can give it to me. Thanks for the info!
Again, the link in your email is the very best tracker. Better than using your reservation number down to the actual day they are building your Bronco.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the info. I have been searching the forums and have seen no mention of discrepancies between production emails and order tracking. Definitely have seen a lot of posts about how convoluted the tracking system is though!
Just look into literally.every.single."build week".thread and you will see the issues.

This only goes back 2 years or so, technically I misspoke that there are "hundreds", but more like 120ish threads. So I may have misspoke that there were "hundreds", but that alone will be approximately 120 threads with tracking/delivery issues. Plus every new person's thread as they are having issues with the tracking system. It may be closer to a thousand threads.

Example: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...roduction-build-weeks-10-4-10-11-10-18.22610/

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Again, the link in your email is the very best tracker. Better than using your reservation number down to the actual day they are building your Bronco.
Probably true once you get a build date… until then the backdoor is the only way to track the fluid Build Week… without the backdoor i’d not have known of my 4 Build Week changes…

OP
OP
Jmhall2295

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just look into literally.every.single."build week".thread and you will see the issues.

This only goes back 2 years or so, technically I misspoke that there are "hundreds", but more like 120ish threads. So I may have misspoke that there were "hundreds", but that alone will be approximately 120 threads with tracking/delivery issues. Plus every new person's thread as they are having issues with the tracking system. It may be closer to a thousand threads.

Example: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/⛔-update-scheduling-cancelled-for-10-18-build-week-bronco-scheduling-this-upcoming-week-of-8-30-for-production-build-weeks-10-4-10-11-10-18.22610/
Again, this thread that you shared did not address my question regarding my email and tracker stating different things. Despite joining this group only a few days ago, I did do my research. I saw nothing that answered my question, so I decided to reach out to the supportive community that I had just joined to ask my question. If me being a new member and asking for help upsets you for some reason then I apologize.

OP
OP
Jmhall2295

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Spoke with customer service. They said the tracker is very tricky to say the least. They confirmed that my build is scheduled for the week of 4/3 and also noticed that the tracker has not updated. She said it is likely a glitch and once I get a specific build date then the tracker will update. Thanks y'all for all the info you shared.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably true once you get a build date… until then the backdoor is the only way to track the fluid Build Week… without the backdoor i’d not have known of my 4 Build Week changes…
But he has a build date. The email link comes with the build date.
Sponsored