Sponsored

Did anyone else get this lame email from Ford today?

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I say lame because I have a build date of 11/23. Why are they sending me this email? They should know that....

Ford Bronco Did anyone else get this lame email from Ford today? email
Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I sure did.

Was holding out on my extra reservation in hopes I could convert it into something cool (like a Raptor), but that seems to be out of the question.

Treya12

Big Bend
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I say lame because I have a build date of 11/23. Why are they sending me this email? They should know that....

Yes, I did. Funny thing is, I have a production date so I think they’re sending them to everyone to make sure they get their order in.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why hasn't Ford sent me any emails? Oh they sent me an email why did they do that?

Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Strangely, I have two reservations (one consumed, not built yet; one not yet consumed). They only emailed me about the one that wasn't yet consumed.

So, if you have an order in, and still got an email featuring that reservation ID, might be worthwhile to look into it.

OP
OP
glamosaurus

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, if you have an order in, and still got an email featuring that reservation ID, might be worthwhile to look into it.
Yeah I gave them a call just in case, but everything was in order. Doesn't hurt to give them a buzz.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why hasn't Ford sent me any emails? Oh they sent me an email why did they do that?
I wasn't getting any emails and called customer service (800-334-4375), they looked and apparently I had opted out (I had not, but they opted me out). They changed that setting and I have gotten this type of email again.

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you call the number listed you get marketing. Marketing never knows what's going on in the rest of the company.

Sponsored

GChill

Badlands
First Name
Giri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition, 2018 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I got the same email today and forwarded it to my dealership rep. Strange because I have a scheduled production date of 11/28 (originally 11/14). Assumed it was a mass email. Random question but when I check my "Track My Order" and put in order number and VIN I still get the order is not able to be tracked... is that normal?

OP
OP
glamosaurus

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Treya12

Big Bend
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I got the same email today and forwarded it to my dealership rep. Strange because I have a scheduled production date of 11/28 (originally 11/14). Assumed it was a mass email. Random question but when I check my "Track My Order" and put in order number and VIN I still get the order is not able to be tracked... is that normal?
I also had a production date of 11/14 and got bumped to 11/28. Same thing is happening to me with tracking and it’s probably because production hasn’t started for our builds. BUT it is showing on the back door link. We’re good👍🏼

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, freaked me out about my COVP. Dealership assuaged my neurosis. If no shenanigans are pulled last minute, props to my dealer for playing me straight. Til then, trust but verify.
Sponsored