Sponsored

Did anyone else get this lame email from Ford today?

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this a damned if you do or damned if you don't example. If Ford didn't send you would bitch, they do send and you bitch.
Sponsored

Treya12

Big Bend
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is this a damned if you do or damned if you don't example. If Ford didn't send you would bitch, they do send and you bitch.
I think it has more to do with the fact that Ford didn’t even bother to parse out the people who already had build dates and updated orders from the recipients of that email.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damned if you do, damned if you do 🤷‍♂️

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OK, super cool guy. I'm sure you've not complained once in your 448 posts. Ford must be giving you daily updates the rest of us aren't privy too. I bet you're fun at parties.

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Absolutely not. This is a multi-billion dollar global company who have consistently lied, misled, and otherwise moved the goal posts throughout this clusterfuck of a rollout. Add to which, they clearly cannot manage the status of their reservation holders to send emails to those who have not re-upped their orders versus those who have. This would have been a good faith move to show current rez holders that we see you and are looking to get you cleared in 2023. Instead I get rando emails saying act now or I lose my 800 day old reservation?! I thought I had, FORD?! So now I bog down the dealer, who were putting out fires all day on this mess, by calling and asking WTF?

This was poor form on FORD. But then we have seen this movie before.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think it has more to do with the fact that Ford didn’t even bother to parse out the people who already had build dates and updated orders from the recipients of that email.
Probably because the information is all stored on different databases that do not connect and “talk” with each other. Happens a lot in large corporations. I work for the Feds and there’s lots of info that don’t connect over multiple databases.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Absolutely not. This is a multi-billion dollar global company who have consistently lied, misled, and otherwise moved the goal posts throughout this clusterfuck of a rollout. Add to which, they clearly cannot manage the status of their reservation holders to send emails to those who have not re-upped their orders versus those who have. This would have been a good faith move to show current rez holders that we see you and are looking to get you cleared in 2023. Instead I get rando emails saying act now or I lose my 800 day old reservation?! I thought I had, FORD?! So now I bog down the dealer, who were putting out fires all day on this mess, by calling and asking WTF?

This was poor form on FORD. But then we have seen this movie before.
I would buy a Tesla Cybertruck then. You want a clusterfuck, there it is.

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably because the information is all stored on different databases that do not connect and “talk” with each other. Happens a lot in large corporations. I work for the Feds and there’s lots of info that don’t connect over multiple databases.
Not doubting that, but a bad look is a bad look...

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I received the same email.

I also (finally) received a VIN a few weeks ago with a now 11/28 build week.

I agree with the “chalk it up to mass communication effort” view.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oops. Sorry that GM's Hummer cluster. My bad.
Sponsored