First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang I have a real order now so this is exciting. I even got the email from Ford saying I am an early 22 order. What does that even mean?
I just converted mine (on 10/18) with a reservation date of 8/01/20 and got the same email. 2-door wildtrack. My dealer sent the order incorrectly as a 4-door, and I caught immediately. I called ford to confirm they did actually update the order. That was confirmed, and the rep said I basically jump the line or any non- VIN issued orders after my reservation timestamp. That said, I have no idea what the timeline on when I would get a VIN or what that means. She said there’s a chance I could have it by the end of the first quarter, but I would be shocked. Curious if anyone else knows more on that?

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Please expand on the discussion about "jumping the line" since I've never seen that mentioned anywhere else.

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please expand on the discussion about "jumping the line" since I've never seen that mentioned anywhere else.
The ford rep said “oh wow you have an original reservation. This is good because you jump ahead of anyone with a later reservation date. Order date doesn’t mean anything” (my reservation is category number 101 or something and ford is currently filling 112s…not sure what this means either). She said anyone with a later timestamp on their reservation without a VIN/scheduled build would be behind mine.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Theoretically, parts constraints aside (and possibly dealer allocations...) they have said all along (if you choose to believe them) that orders would be built generally by Reservation order, not necessarily order number. Of course if early reservation holders didn't place an order, and/or if they 99'd it to hold off for new possible options, they aren't in the game. Now with MY22 opening up, possibly a lot of those res holders are back in the mix again...(I'm 7/19/20 reservation #1030xxxx).

Sponsored

MikeyB

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm guessing the trackers are down?? Can't find my VIN or order number

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Theoretically, parts constraints aside (and possibly dealer allocations...) they have said all along (if you choose to believe them) that orders would be built generally by Reservation order, not necessarily order number. Of course if early reservation holders didn't place an order, and/or if they 99'd it to hold off for new possible options, they aren't in the game. Now with MY22 opening up, possibly a lot of those res holders are back in the mix again...(I'm 7/19/20 reservation #1030xxxx).
Are you 2-door or 4-door? She did say 4-doors are heavily delayed and not looking good currently, but the expectation is 2-doors will roll out quick. When she said as early as late Feb delivery with my reservation date. And I said “I was hoping by June, so that’s encouraging.” She then said, I would expect it well before that based on the current information I have. My reservation is #1014xxxx. Again, no idea what this means.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you 2-door or 4-door? She did say 4-doors are heavily delayed and not looking good currently, but the expectation is 2-doors will roll out quick. When she said as early as late Feb delivery with my reservation date. And I said “I was hoping by June, so that’s encouraging.” She then said, I would expect it well before that based on the current information I have. My reservation is #1014xxxx. Again, no idea what this means.
Interesting...I wonder what is up with the 4-doors? Are they just playing catch up since they seemed to be delayed a lot the last go around?

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting...I wonder what is up with the 4-doors? Are they just playing catch up since they seemed to be delayed a lot the last go around?
She did it’s mainly the hardtops. Fast track your order with a soft top. I know that’s not new info, but just what she said. Hard tops are still an issue.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got back from the dealer to confirm my 22 from a day 3 res.

Shows 2022 but also shows priority 99. Is this because scheduling hasn’t begun for 2022? Does priority change automatically when 22 scheduling begins Or does the dealer need to change it?

Sponsored

jdbabb4247

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow. Haven't heard anyone else getting that info. Sounds accurate, though. Pretty sure every soft top is going to be an early 22 order.
Received same email from Ford 10/21, next stop scheduling 10/28, if I'm selected.

harman112

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I received an email saying my order has been updated, but no actual confirmation like other people. I wasn’t able to update my order until Saturday because my salesman was on vacation last week. Anyone think I’ve got a shot at getting into Ford’s system by the 28th? 7/14 reservation holder.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's promising! I've got a 7/13/20 reservation #10115xxx. 2 door Badlands, Left for Dead MY22 order in. But it all depends on the commodity constraints. I'm hopeful, but I won't get my hopes up too high.

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's promising! I've got a 7/13/20 reservation #10115xxx. 2 door Badlands, Left for Dead MY22 order in. But it all depends on the commodity constraints. I'm hopeful, but I won't get my hopes up too high.
When did you convert to order?

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did you convert to order?
My, MY21 order was put in on 1/20/21. My, MY22 order was put in on 10/14/21. I got DORA's with priority code 10 on both orders. # 3 at my Dealer after their two Priority Orders. I guess a 2 Door MIC top Badlands with just about all the "Deadlies" just wasn't going to get built?
Sponsored

Last edited: