First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My, MY21 order was put in on 1/20/21. My, MY22 order was put in on 10/14/21.
Well, one would think you should be at the top of the list?
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, one would think you should be at the top of the list?
I thought so, just didn't work out that way. See my edited post above.

Epenney

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I received an email saying my order has been updated, but no actual confirmation like other people. I wasn’t able to update my order until Saturday because my salesman was on vacation last week. Anyone think I’ve got a shot at getting into Ford’s system by the 28th? 7/14 reservation holder.
did you update the order or the dealer? I was told I don't have to do anything if I want to leave everything the same... I don't trust or believe them but that's what I've been told.

harman112

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did you update the order or the dealer? I was told I don't have to do anything if I want to leave everything the same... I don't trust or believe them but that's what I've been told.
I made some changes to the order. Had an OBX ordered for 21, but after doing the Off-Roadeo in a BL and test driving my dealer's BL mannequin through the city, I changed my order to a Badlands SAS. Wonder if that change will affect production too...

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hoping I get an email from our dealer today letting us know our order was previewed again as on October 8th it was for the first time in 10 months 🤞

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just be sure they reset your priority code as all lingering MY21 orders were changed to 99 until the dealer verified the order and changed it to a higher priority code to be built

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang I have a real order now so this is exciting. I even got the email from Ford saying I am an early 22 order. What does that even mean?
Do you (or anyone) mind posting the text of the e-mail you got for the "early 22 order"? I'm curious how it differs from the e-mail I got from Ford. Thanks!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you (or anyone) mind posting the text of the e-mail you got for the "early 22 order"? I'm curious how it differs from the e-mail I got from Ford. Thanks!
Ford Bronco ⏱ 2022 MY Bronco Begins Scheduling on 10/28 for Production Weeks 12/13, 12/20, 12/27 1635256728534

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

early LOL

Tue 7/14/2020 6:54 AM
OK - so I am 7/14 4:18 PM. So it appears the dividing line is somewhere in between. It will be interesting to see how far into 7/14 they get on Thursday.

Wampa

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang, Lancer Evolution 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK - so I am 7/14 4:18 PM. So it appears the dividing line is somewhere in between. It will be interesting to see how far into 7/14 they get on Thursday.
I got the early order email, 9:05 AM reservation time.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I try not to get too excited obviously. I am at a fairly large dealership, the numbers say I am definitely first quarter based on how things have been moving, but clearing out competing against the FEs and MIC 2.0 should help. I have heard variations of what Ford is doing and their magic allocation lottery. I hope its true, they are focused on clearing out MY21 orders who were submitted by March which there is still a big chunk of day 1 / 2. We will see how this plays out the next two months of scheduling.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the early order email, 9:05 AM reservation time.
Where do you guys see the actual reservation time? I only see the date in my e-mails and on Ford.com.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Where do you guys see the actual reservation time? I only see the date in my e-mails and on Ford.com.
we are using the email timestamp from the original Ford email for the reservation, online only has the date and no timestamps.
Sponsored