Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/30 - Two released today, with one being another July Blend. I guess we will take that as a win!

1635631609045.png
Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ya, it just makes me shake my head... I can't understand this.... especially when they are cranking out new ones every day. Throw yours in the crusher and just "put another shrimp on the barbie" as they say.

How hard would it be to just crush it, start over with a new one with the same VIN, seems like it would save a bit of time!
heck, ill even settle for a new VIN number... just give me the damn truck; I don't care what number you call it or what year you say it is.
I literally spend too much time on this damn message board looking for magic. Not sure what will happen when I am no longer here to be the jester and entertain the masses.
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1635682199144

8421dave

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Sequoia, 20 Volvo S60, 62 Impala Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had a 7/2 blend date and was finally delivered on Tuesday to Ford of Upland here in SoCal After doing itā€™s time on dirt mountain. After a day one reservation, I ordered my Wildtrak from this local family owned dealer with a handshake agreement on pricing then sat back and watched the slow motion Ford train wreck unfold for the next 7 months.

Reading about all of the ADM issues had me nervous on purchase day, but they honored MSRP as agreed and was a great experience. Highly recommend and they are selling to their reservation holders at MSRP.

As for the Bronco, itā€™s pretty awesome and zero complaints! Time for upgradesā€¦

b9eb6b4e-fe40-49dd-a14d-9f24dec1be7a-jpeg.jpg

202473ea-312c-47cb-8919-9c7b8e2d24a3-jpeg.jpg

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Paging Mr.Levine...

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates Paging Mr Levine

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I broke down and called "customer service" at Ford. They gladly told me they had no information to share. I asked for a supervisor who is supposed to call me in 1-2 business days. I suspect others have tried this and I am beating my head against the wall. It just seems logical that someone somewhere within Ford has some information. They can't care that little about us as customers, correct?

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I broke down and called "customer service" at Ford. They gladly told me they had no information to share. I asked for a supervisor who is supposed to call me in 1-2 business days. I suspect others have tried this and I am beating my head against the wall. It just seems logical that someone somewhere within Ford has some information. They can't care that little about us as customers, correct?
Can. Will. Have.

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
They outsource customer service to the dealerships who would prefer that you forgot you ever ordered it.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/31 Update - Happy belated Halloween everyone. I was swamped working a 12hr day and then took the kiddo Trick or Treating so apologies this is coming a day late. Six Broncos were released, which was huge for a Sunday!

11/01 Update - Things definitely cooled off today, with only Two being released. I will say this though, these two releases are absolute beauts in by books. We have @Alexy.Bujold , our resident elder at Dirt Mountain. This gentleman lasted 173 Days at dirt Mountain, a good 35+ days longer than anyone else so far. And then we have @mpeugeot, perhaps our most vocal DM member fighting for our cause here on B6g. @De Brus (jokingly) said it best:
Finally! Now you can stop bitching constantly!

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D šŸŗ !

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On an unrelated note, I have a 4wp 2in lift kit that isnā€™t being used if anyone needs one. Complete set with the modified crash bars.
@Papa Smurf - sorry to hear about your prolonged jail time - I'd be interested in that 4WP lift kit - down in SoFlo - see you're in Jax

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

173ā€¦. Tm will make 127. Iā€™d venture that I will give him a run for it.

Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
They outsource customer service to the dealerships who would prefer that you forgot you ever ordered it.
I spoke to my dealer today. They had a huge volume of Bronco orders so he had Ford representatives at the dealer yesterday. I asked for a phone number for the representative he saw yesterday. He explained that was a big "no no". I love that Ford has put up this wall with the customer service reps and dealers allowing them to shield themselves from the complaints that we all have. There is no better way to tell their customers they don't care about us at all. They seem to have endless time to develop and market new models but zero time to deliver Broncos that have been built for their most loyal customers. The fact that I can't talk to anyone with any knowledge of the situation is driving me crazy! If any one of you has a contact at Ford please DM me with it.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spoke to my dealer today. They had a huge volume of Bronco orders so he had Ford representatives at the dealer yesterday. I asked for a phone number for the representative he saw yesterday. He explained that was a big "no no". I love that Ford has put up this wall with the customer service reps and dealers allowing them to shield themselves from the complaints that we all have. There is no better way to tell their customers they don't care about us at all. They seem to have endless time to develop and market new models but zero time to deliver Broncos that have been built for their most loyal customers. The fact that I can't talk to anyone with any knowledge of the situation is driving me crazy! If any one of you has a contact at Ford please DM me with it.
This is a job for social engineering... :) Someone knows how to get ahold of the Zone Reps... It's just a matter of making them leak it.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a job for social engineering... :) Someone knows how to get ahold of the Zone Reps... It's just a matter of making them leak it.
The Zone Reps are useless too. Youā€™d have just as much luck calling for Bronco Hotline.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Zone Reps are useless too. Youā€™d have just as much luck calling for Bronco Hotline.
Well Ms. Meredith Hall, currently a Ford Market Rep Manager at Ford Motor Company started in 2006 as the the southwest Ford Sales and Service Zone Manager. I didn't quickly find contact information on her, but I bet it wouldn't be hard. I would also bet that she might know who to call having worked at Ford for 17 years.

Another person is Ashley Brandimarte McManus currently a Texas Sales and Marketing Zone Manager, start manages 12 dealerships as a Zone rep, relatively new. I was able to easily find her Twitter: @ashbrandi

So there's that.

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
<first initial><last name>@corporate.ford.com seems to be the most common format. But just to be sure, try jdoe and jane.doe. Maybe youā€™ll get lucky.

editā€¦ and try to be nice
Sponsored