Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is hope.

Damerow order and just received a build week of Jan 3rd. Early morning 7/14 reservation, updated the build with Nick on 10/16.

BL/MIC/2.7/Tow/High/4Dr
I'm a non-res, MY 22 new Damerow order on October 16th and I got my VIN yesterday !!! I was shocked to see the email. I'm scheduled for 1/3/22 as well - fingers crossed I don't go into scheduling delay hell.

4DR BL, Sas, Auto, 2.7, Softtop, LUX, Tow, MGV

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a non-res, MY 22 new Damerow order on October 16th and I got my VIN yesterday !!! I was shocked to see the email. I'm scheduled for 1/3/22 as well - fingers crossed I don't go into scheduling delay hell.

4DR BL, Sas, Auto, 2.7, Softtop, LUX, Tow, MGV
Good to know! This is my exact build minus soft top. Good to know I can switch to soft and plan on receiving this thing immediately. I want it to arrive by May or June the latest. My reservation was May 7th, 2021

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know! This is my exact build. Good to know I can switch to soft and plan on receiving this thing immediately. I want it to arrive by May.
Awesome taste my friend! What color did you get??? I'm CG

Any mods you plan on making right away? I want the Bestop fastback soft top and black trim rings for the bead locks to start.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome taste my friend! What color did you get??? I'm CG

Any mods you plan on making right away? I want the Bestop fastback soft top and black trim rings for the bead locks to start.
A51. My first choice when the bronco was announced was CG, but it looked too minty for my taste in person. I wanted more of a concrete grey. White and lightning blue look awesome but they are too common. Basically every color except rapid red looks good on the bronco. Rapid red is a big meh lol.

I'm getting a top mounted light bar, pod lights, tube doors, bimini mesh top, BYOD rail, CB radio. I'm going to mod this thing to hell. Once they make a 4" lift that is proven better than the SAS I'll get that an true 35 KO2s.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have yet to see one in the wild 😔
They're bigger and smaller than the pictures. The exterior was bigger in my opinion. People saying 33's are plenty big are 100% right, but I like overkill. The interior was smaller than I thought. You are right up against the windshield, and all the buttons were a lot smaller than I thought, same with the dash. But if you're coming from a wrangler the interior will seem more spacious for sure.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're bigger and smaller than the pictures. The exterior was bigger in my opinion. People saying 33's are plenty big are 100% right, but I like overkill. The interior was smaller than I thought. You are right up against the windshield, and all the buttons were a lot smaller than I thought, same with the dash. But if you're coming from a wrangler the interior will seem more spacious for sure.
i mean, I did drive the red Wildtrack at Landmark and inspected the CO at Damerow but outside of those I have not seen any actual customer owned ponies

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nick from Damerow just emailed me back and said he’s catching up from vacation. He sent me my DORA and reconfirmed price is MSRP. He also gave an explanation as to why he thinks I haven’t received an email from Ford. Now I just need the Bronco.

Sponsored

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else buying from Vancouver Ford. I haven’t seen them mentioned here much. Kinda makes me worry. Worried they will try the ADM. going to talk to my sales guy this week. Build date 11/29

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like I chose the right dealer based on allocation. Damerow is getting a flood of Broncos now and looks like they took advantage of Ford’s offer to build a specific bronco showroom for more allocation 😍😍
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 5EA39738-2FA3-42B1-B8A4-55A944184676

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Deleted member 5064

Just did a quick search and they have 20 Bronco Sports in inventory so hopefully that means they move alot of those as well to help allocation 💪🏻

Last edited by a moderator:

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just did a quick search and they have 20 Bronco Sports on inventory so hopefully that means that move alot of those as well to help allocation 💪🏻
Nice find!
Sponsored