Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

window sticker updated from 11/24 -> 11/26 hmmmmm

first time that it has been less than 7 days on a change, maybe they are finally doing something???
My last change to the 19th was the final in the flurry ahead of build and ship notifications happening on consecutive days. I hope you guys get the same result and we can get these things on the road! But…..pessimism until delivery is still the @Ford Motor Company way.
Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My last change to the 19th was the final in the flurry ahead of build and ship notifications happening on consecutive days. I hope you guys get the same result and we can get these things on the road! But…..pessimism until delivery is still the @Ford Motor Company way.
Are you saying you had the weekly WS changes then when it went to less time in between, that is when you got yours?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are you saying you had the weekly WS changes then when it went to less time in between, that is when you got yours?
Mine changed three times but it wasn’t consistent like some have described. My blend date was 10/25. First window stitch date was 10/21. It then changed to 11/5 and then finally to 11/19. Got the build email on 10/21 and shipped email on 10/22. 🤷🏼

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have no idea what the widow sticker changing means.
I use to think it would just change every 7 days, automatically.
Well, today (my 7th day) it changed but, not to todays date. It changed this morning from 11/19 to 11/24 but, today is the 26th.

Still " In Production "

🤷‍♂️ 😫
Feeling your pain:
receiptDate":"2021-02-14","releaseDate":"","etaStartDate":"2021-11-06","etaEndDate":"2021-11-12","productionDate":"2021-10-26","shipmentDate":"","transitDate":"","make":"Ford","year":"2021","model":"Bronco","groupOrderType":"Retail (222R) (OBC8S)","trim":"Big Bend™","vehicleLineDescription":"Bronco","market":"USA","status":"","primaryStatus":"In Production",

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, Bronco arrived at night last Monday. Ironically we were driving home that day from Vegas Off-Roadeo. Picked her up on Wednesday. Unfortunately, some of the air was let out of my excitement because it was slightly damaged during transport. Looks like a rock chip so not too bad. I will get those eventually too but the dealership is fixing it. Fixing it properly too. I was impressed that they alerted me by text. I might not have seen it and they could have said I did it. But they are not that type of dealer. Here she is along with a pic of the damage (it is just the chips, other items were dirt as it needed to be detailed). Very happy with it. For now I am calling her Rock Lobster because I can't think of anything else at the moment. I know, I know...she isn't even red. But, you know, lobsters can crawl over anything and I like the song too.

Sorry to those who are still waiting for their Bronco to arrive from our build week.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group tempImage5wXUWv

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group tempImagehTGgh

Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have no idea what the widow sticker changing means.
I use to think it would just change every 7 days, automatically.
Well, today (my 7th day) it changed but, not to todays date. It changed this morning from 11/19 to 11/24 but, today is the 26th.

Still " In Production "

🤷‍♂️ 😫
EDIT:
My WS JUST went from 11/24 - 11/26 …. That’s twice in one day…WTF!

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My window sticker changed to today's date and mine is just sitting in a railyard waiting on a truck. And I think United Road Petersburg is closed today anyway. So I'm really starting to think the date changing at the bottom of the WS is of no significance.

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First for everyone here still waiting, I check everyday hoping today is your day. I will keep coming back to this forum until I see pics from everyone.

I was finally able to get some pics in daylight hours today.

The last pic is the baby pic, got that email yesterday.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211126_175229388

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211126_175200175
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211126_175217092
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group image

blee875

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Superduty, 21 RoadGlide, and many more…
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My window sticker changed to today's date and mine is just sitting in a railyard waiting on a truck. And I think United Road Petersburg is closed today anyway. So I'm really starting to think the date changing at the bottom of the WS is of no significance.
Mine now has today’s date and they are doing no transports and mine has sitting the final rail yard for 4 days now so I don’t think anything can be figured out about it

Sponsored

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Spoke to the dealer and told him my car has been sitting in NJ for a week. The reply was that the truck pickup process is automatic and not specifically coordinated by the dealership, which seems odd to me. He believed it might be there by next week. Any insight to this? I know trucking shortages have been happening, but no dealer coordination on pickup? 🧐

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

EDIT:
My WS JUST went from 11/24 - 11/26 …. That’s twice in one day…WTF!
My guess is you’re getting ready to get some movement in the next 24-48……

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine now has today’s date and they are doing no transports and mine has sitting the final rail yard for 4 days now so I don’t think anything can be figured out about it
Yup, that's what I was saying. Mine's been in the rail yard for 6 days. So annoying.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made a visit to my dealer. Confirmed they were honoring my deal which was a weight off my mind, and I was going to order some accessories but the parts dept wasn’t in today (holiday hours I guess). PDI team is out till Monday so even if my Bronco does come in this weekend I won’t have it till Monday at the earliest and even that is just being hopeful. Fingers crossed I’m within a week of delivery 🤞🏻🤞🏻