Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not the best pic but getting the top back and the windows out really does unlock the awesomeness of the Bronco - excited for warmer weather!

thumbnail_IMG_0629.jpg

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One of the best looking Bronco's @B6G. I switched to a soft top to get my build date but now I'm getting excited about the convenience vs. MIC.
Wow thanks! I've never had a white vehicle but think the Bronco looks great in white. I originally wanted the painted modular top but figured that would never happen. I then ordered the MIC top but thought the ease of use of the soft top would be better for Florida. We absolutely love it! It takes 3 seconds to put it into position 1 which completely opens the area above all 4 seats.

Sponsored

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am looking at these same wheels. Any issues with getting the tires mounted? I assume they would charge extra for dealing with all the studs
No issues! The actual setup of the studs is time consuming, but you do all that yourself before you bring it in. At least I’d recommend that. You add anti seize and thread them about half way in… takes about 15-min per tire.

At the shop, all they have to do is mount as normal, then thread the bolts the rest of the way in until snug (I even provided the 7/16 12-point socket and ratchet for them), and then when I got home I torqued them all myself to the recommended 20 pounds.

Extra work for me, but the tire shop was hardly inconvenienced at all.

Sponsored

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a $$ pic of some backwoods of Texas. Reminds me of days hanging out drinking Lone Star and Shiner with my boys back in college near lake LBJ. Well done and thanks for sharing!

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it’s getting cold(er) here in AZ. The sweltering, but dry…, heat of summer has gone which means it’s possible to go topless even during the day. I don’t have my Bronco yet so I have to live vicariously through others. Please post pictures here of your open air Broncos. Thanks!
Ford Bronco Post Your Topless Broncos 7FCEA1D6-DB15-47F1-8DF3-A20B1F08DB93

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This thread is fantastic. Keep the pics coming!
Sponsored