AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like I’m looking a gift horse in the mouth here…do you think we can get three in there? One regular child seat (front facing) in the middle and a booster seat on each side?
All this could be moot because one (or more) may be out of car seats by the time it gets delivered.
Thoughts?
yes you will be able to do that. I just had the rear facing seat and 2 full sized adults in the back and they had a little room width wise to spare.
Sponsored

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes you will be able to do that. I just had the rear facing seat and 2 full sized adults in the back and they had a little room width wise to spare.
Great news. Thank you very much.
This forum is so much complaining about basic shit…posts like this restore my faith.

Clubdub

Badlands
First Name
J.W.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 limited f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with you - I felt my Oxford White was too plain if I left it alone. I did the black wrap, powder coated the beauty rings, and added some lights/mud flaps (all black) and felt it made a big difference. The white pops a lot more now.

14A1CC63-F0DA-4592-9CCE-AD0AAE8301B8_1_201_a.jpeg

tempImageLhhoP7.jpg
Looks good. Does the hood deflector help with rock chips/bugs on the windshield? and is it the factory Ford one? thanks

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. Does the hood deflector help with rock chips/bugs on the windshield? and is it the factory Ford one? thanks
Thanks!

I only have 2,700 km on my Bronco thus far, but it seems to be helping *knock on wood*. Too cold to tell regarding bugs; the Summer time will be where it'll really get tested with this. It is the Ford Accessory one (keep in mind there's this one, but also a "smoke" one which doesn't have the slight bump on it) to help with rocks/bugs, but also to protect the lip of the hood too.

So far, I recommend it!

Sponsored

SRB_ Beach bum

Badlands
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lagniappeon30a.com
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford Bronco, 2010 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! We currently have a four door Jeep and she keeps making a comparison. Lol. We are fine putting groceries and stuff in through the back. I ask her what's the difference. 🤷‍♂️.

I appreciate your time. Enjoy all of your adventures to come!!!

Thank you. We are also Jeep people! Happy trails.
6841C577-D512-46F9-B220-558705928F9B.jpeg

F64FBE9E-D87C-4F7D-9162-8ED72B7087FC.jpeg

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wanted to share some pictures for anyone considering a similar setup. Installed 3x Baja Design Squadrons. 1x white SAE, 1x amber SAE, 1x white pro. All mounted on a KR bracket. The small portion of the outmost Squadron that is covered by the bumper does not significantly reduce output.

The wiring harness provided by 4x4led was great and made install super easy. I cut the connectors off and replaced with weatherpack connectors to attach to the factory AUX switch wiring. I replaced the plastic bumper with the modular bumper so had fog light wiring as well. 4x4led made me a pig tail so the white SAE lights are controlled by the fog light switch. The other two are on the aux switches. (Spots 2 and 3). I also bought the labels available from StickerFab that look awesome on the AUX switches.

1609D20E-12BC-40B6-9DB2-A50F17BF4947.jpeg

DF255C84-AE99-42DD-8D2F-2C1CA341794A.jpeg

43003DFD-E33F-4601-B0D4-4262EE7D10FB.jpeg

463E5E7B-36B3-44DE-A6D6-1166960CBDDA.jpeg

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some real nice looking Broncos in this thread.

I am switching from Carbonized Grey to Oxford White. Going through this thread convinced me.

2-door, manual transmission, Base, only options are aux switches and roof rack.

Plan:
a) powder coat wheels gloss black, upgrade tires to 285/75/16
b) Line-X roof and flares Khaki
c) paint grill Khaki leaving BRONCO letters black.

I think that will look real good with Oxford White.

TimeOffSite

Badlands
First Name
Bill Bonnefil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here‘s almost my exact build. Scheduled production for 7/19 and holding. Can’t wait!

That’s one of my favorite builds. The graphics look soo good on white and the interior color scheme is also dead perfect with OW. Just wish I could have that build and disconnect the stay bar 😎
Maybe someday aftermarket?

Sponsored

alabamadave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the gray mic top match the fenders flares? Thoughts flares were black and top gray, but here look same.

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the gray mic top match the fenders flares? Thoughts flares were black and top gray, but here look same.
The flares are not a true black. They match closer to the mic top. Just different material so the texture is totally different.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The flares are not a true black. They match closer to the mic top. Just different material so the texture is totally different.
Do they match the bumper? I’m debating adding the stock black or squatch flares.
Sponsored