First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's personal preference but I know all about internal battles with these colors. Let me help you with your thought process. Some colors lend themselves better when there is a contrast. White is definitely one of those colors. I think the more black, the more defined the Bronco looks. The Bronco is not alone at this. Many white cars have have included black trim to get that "storm trooper" look which I think looks super sharp: Take a look at some of these popular cars:

1643985035999.png

1643985051073.png

1643985066023.png

Now consider this mostly white Bronco and tell me what you think?

1643985166396.png

Even with the black fenders, there is too much white going on here for my taste.

Now take a look at this guy:

1643985223300.png

Very sharp right? Look at all that black trim with black wheels and graphics. It really makes the white POP!

So you have some options here depending on what trim you want. If you are married to OBX, consider SAS. If not, the fenders can be swapped for black ones. I'm sure there are many that would swap with you straight up. I'd also add some graphics too. You still would have white handles and white mirror caps to contend with which is something I am also dealing with in an OBX HPR. Thinking of getting them wrapped in black or repainted. But either way having a nice balance/contrast really makes the Bronco look "complete" in my opinion. But again, this is personal preference as some like that all white look. I hope this helps you navigate through your internal struggle.
Lol you get it. Thanks for the reply.

I agree that the white in particular needs to be broken up. And that white painted top looks terrible IMO. I like the MIC gray one but didn’t order because of the horror stories.

Sas is off the menu. Too pricey and I wouldn’t need it anyway.

I’m thinking I’ll start with the KO2s and see if I can find the flares for cheap to just try both looks to see what I prefer.

I would also like to do a graphic/decal — probably the horizontal black stripe above the door handles.

Black powdercoat on the rims may be the final move.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Paemon

Outer Banks
First Name
Paemon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the OBX with the white flares. In my opinion, you can always buy an extra set of flares (MIC) and not pay the Badlands price. Plus, the OBX comes with a black grill, so you are already on your way for a storm trooper look!

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2021, Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. My wife’s Bronco. I am glad I get to use it periodically :)

6EE6AD56-6540-4B76-B841-9B0BE17040C0.jpeg

88FB7BC1-CE6C-4F6C-BA11-A5DC367B742D.jpeg
Hey my friend, I have ordered exactly what you have here, can I get detailed interior pictures?
Specifically anything with the orange/yellow accents. I'm afraid my wife will flip out whenever she sees this as we have a retro stripe intended for the exterior that will clash with the interior color accents. Ive checked around for good pictures but I'm not having much luck.
Thank you.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cruising down A1A in sunny South Florida and found the perfect photo spot! First time with the doors off.
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club 63915C06-D4B5-4967-8AB0-E9705E26A624

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club 8AC4119E-982B-4A67-AE91-94AC66F500C4

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's personal preference but I know all about internal battles with these colors. Let me help you with your thought process. Some colors lend themselves better when there is a contrast. White is definitely one of those colors. I think the more black, the more defined the Bronco looks. The Bronco is not alone at this. Many white cars have have included black trim to get that "storm trooper" look which I think looks super sharp: Take a look at some of these popular cars:

Even with the black fenders, there is too much white going on here for my taste.

Very sharp right? Look at all that black trim with black wheels and graphics. It really makes the white POP!

So you have some options here depending on what trim you want. If you are married to OBX, consider SAS. If not, the fenders can be swapped for black ones. I'm sure there are many that would swap with you straight up. I'd also add some graphics too. You still would have white handles and white mirror caps to contend with which is something I am also dealing with in an OBX HPR. Thinking of getting them wrapped in black or repainted. But either way having a nice balance/contrast really makes the Bronco look "complete" in my opinion. But again, this is personal preference as some like that all white look. I hope this helps you navigate through your internal struggle.
Man that wildtrak looks good. The white mic top looks terrible imo. Too much white. One of the reasons why I also don’t like the painted flares I believe the outer banks trim has. It’s too much. Needs the contrast.

Sponsored

SRB_ Beach bum

Badlands
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lagniappeon30a.com
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford Bronco, 2010 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey my friend, I have ordered exactly what you have here, can I get detailed interior pictures?
Specifically anything with the orange/yellow accents. I'm afraid my wife will flip out whenever she sees this as we have a retro stripe intended for the exterior that will clash with the interior color accents. Ive checked around for good pictures but I'm not having much luck.
Thank you.
Broncotrax- see attached. Let me know if that helps. @Broncotrax

78563063-2BA3-449D-A6ED-E5B65B08D163.jpeg

EBC89D07-D69F-4CAF-80DA-78AAD8886F32.jpeg

13C2565D-2A9A-40EC-814E-39D3FDC12527.jpeg

Last edited:

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went top less for the 1st time! Love the look! Also installed Bronco-nation grille badge.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club 13C2565D-2A9A-40EC-814E-39D3FDC12527

hey buddy - looks like you've got a car seat in the back. Call me crazy but I've convinced my wife that I can get two boosters left and right of that center seat. Am I nuts?

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hey buddy - looks like you've got a car seat in the back. Call me crazy but I've convinced my wife that I can get two boosters left and right of that center seat. Am I nuts?
I have a rear facing seat. Plenty of room. Boosters will be no problem at all. They take up a lot less room then the rear facing.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’m with you, not digging the white on white top. Think I’ll stay black.

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Taco2Bronco 2 front facing car seats here. No issues here!
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club D7EC08C6-B207-40BA-A362-C479544F2DD6

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Broncotrax- see attached. Let me know if that helps. @Broncotrax

Perfect! Thank you very much. I have had four Bronco's previously, This will be my fifth. My wife is starting to feel like the two door is going to be very difficult to manage groceries in and out of. If she insists on a four door, I may have to bail out completely. Do you feel like the passenger seat goes forward enough to access the rear seat decently? Sorry so many questions.

SRB_ Beach bum

Badlands
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lagniappeon30a.com
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford Bronco, 2010 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perfect! Thank you very much. I have had four Bronco's previously, This will be my fifth. My wife is starting to feel like the two door is going to be very difficult to manage groceries in and out of. If she insists on a four door, I may have to bail out completely. Do you feel like the passenger seat goes forward enough to access the rear seat decently? Sorry so many questions.
Hi-

The front seats can be moved forward (seatback or complete seat to allow you to put groceries in the back). Alternatively the space behind the rear seats is useful without the rear seats being folded down. We took a trip with our dogs and some tools and two suitcases this weekend. We put both rear doors down (sorry no picture) and there is substantially a large amount of space behind the two front seats with rear seats folded. They are flat but they have a two inch step between the back of the Bronco and the rear seats. There is approximately 53 inches of space between the very back of the bronco and the center console. Hope that helps.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with you - I felt my Oxford White was too plain if I left it alone. I did the black wrap, powder coated the beauty rings, and added some lights/mud flaps (all black) and felt it made a big difference. The white pops a lot more now.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club 14A1CC63-F0DA-4592-9CCE-AD0AAE8301B8_1_201_a

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club tempImageLhhoP7

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi-

The front seats can be moved forward (seatback or complete seat to allow you to put groceries in the back). Alternatively the space behind the rear seats is useful without the rear seats being folded down. We took a trip with our dogs and some tools and two suitcases this weekend. We put both rear doors down (sorry no picture) and there is substantially a large amount of space behind the two front seats with rear seats folded. They are flat but they have a two inch step between the back of the Bronco and the rear seats. There is approximately 53 inches of space between the very back of the bronco and the center console. Hope that helps.
Awesome! We currently have a four door Jeep and she keeps making a comparison. Lol. We are fine putting groceries and stuff in through the back. I ask her what's the difference. 🤷‍♂️.

I appreciate your time. Enjoy all of your adventures to come!!!

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Taco2Bronco 2 front facing car seats here. No issues here!
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club tempImageLhhoP7
I feel like I’m looking a gift horse in the mouth here…do you think we can get three in there? One regular child seat (front facing) in the middle and a booster seat on each side?
All this could be moot because one (or more) may be out of car seats by the time it gets delivered.
Thoughts?
Sponsored