Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice to see some more colors next to each other! I know most of them are on the sport, but seeing these in a real life photo, does this change your color preference/opinion at all?

Ford Bronco Color Comparison Bronco_Day_07
Ford Bronco Color Comparison Bronco-Special-Editions

Ford Bronco Color Comparison Bronco-Family-with-sign
Sponsored

Last edited:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For us old people, that Cyber Orange is the closest thing to the yellow metal Tonka Trucks from the 1960s (that my parents couldn't afford for me and my sisters). Really wish they offered the Base trim in Tonka Truck Yellow and Black! But all these are good. I do wonder why the reds don't seem to be popular. And they have two of them.

No Antimatter Blue in this picture, which is what I'm probably going with. Funny though - I never noticed dark blue vehicles on the road until I made that decision. Now I see them everywhere.

JerseyRuss

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Area 51 looks a little darker then I thought it would be... but like cactus gray I guess it changes a lot based on the lighting.

OP
OP
Broncie

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've been torn between Area 51 and Cyber, cause they are totally different vibes that I both admire. But then I keep saying to myself, when's the next chance I can buy a car that can pull off Cyber Orange? lol. So I'm leaning towards that.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sold on any of the colors outright. Cactus grey is nice but I feel like everyone is going to want that color. Antimatter blue sounds interesting but I need to see it in person. Area 51 looks good in some pictures now that it’s being shown more but it’s going to be hard to decide without being about to see the colors in real life to decide. I really hope dealers get painted swatches like at Tesla dealerships

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Previous to all the new pictures, I was leaning towards any of the new colors. But the further this train rolls from the station the more I'm starting to lean back to the basics...
So for now, until we get a photo of a bronco in the grabber blue, I'm liking, in this order:
1. Oxford white
2. Iconic silver
3. Carbon gray

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unless I can see A51 or CG in person... silver is the only real choice. Ideally I think silver, black hardtop, black accents, and light gray interior would be perfect.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do wonder why the reds don't seem to be popular. And they have two of them.
I would love a red Bronco with white top. But if they are only offering the Grey top, I'd go with vel blue. Reason being that in Columbus ohio anything Red n Grey means buckeyes. Not that I'm against them, it's my Alma mater, but around here the assumption would be that a person went with Scarlet and grey because they are a buckeye nut. I already anticipate a bunch red n Grey Bronco picks from central Ohio.
That Grey top is throwing all the colors off and making it look junky n cheap. Waiting for BnP

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still haven’t decided. At first it was Area 51 but it isn’t quite green enough for me, then it was antimatter blue until I saw it was more like dark matter blue. Then it was cactus grey because of the subtle blue but now it’s either raced red or cyber orange ?

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love a red Bronco with white top. But if they are only offering the Grey top, I'd go with vel blue. Reason being that in Columbus ohio anything Red n Grey means buckeyes. Not that I'm against them, it's my Alma mater, but around here the assumption would be that a person went with Scarlet and grey because they are a buckeye nut. I already anticipate a bunch red n Grey Bronco picks from central Ohio.
That Grey top is throwing all the colors off and making it look junky n cheap. Waiting for BnP
You know to wrap the roof any color you want could be done for less than 1000$ aftermarket. Just saying

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
You know to wrap the roof any color you want could be done for less than 1000$ aftermarket. Just saying
I thought you could only do that with the painted roof. I definitely prefer a factory white roof, anything else isn't going to hold up like a molded in color. It's what was on the 88. If they could do it 30, 40, 50 years ago they can do it now. We'll see. I'm not holding my breath that there's going to be a thousand more options than we've already been provided, but nothings certain yet

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not that it matters, but on what planet is that orange???