Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated 12/19/22:

Ok, here's some good comparison photos for those still wondering. Was able to find one on a decent lighting day.

Distant front comparison, A51 is on the right and AGM is on the left.
front-comparison-jpg.jpg

AGM is the primary focus on this shot.
front-compairson-agm-focus-jpg.jpg

A51 is the primary focus on this shot.

Backside Comparison.
1671468333225-jpeg.jpg

1671468301726-jpeg.jpg

Was able to swing by today and get a few photos myself as well. Hopefully some decent contrast. No big bronco sadly, but here you go.

Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun Full Shot

Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun azure gray metallic vs A51 ford bronco

Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun Across the hood

Update:

The weather broke (still cold as all get out) and I had a chance to get out to get some good sunlight photos. If you have a request for anything, now is your time to ask and I've got about an hour or so, till about 4 PM EST.

Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun Full Side Sun

Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun Sunny Front

Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun Sunny Passenger

Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun Close Up Passenger Sun

Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun Back Passenger Sun

Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun Close Up Back Passenger Sun

Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun Back Drivers Sun and Shade

Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun Front Drivers close u
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't mind Area52. It's a nice color. I just think they should have dropped Area51 for this year and not had them at the same time. Maybe go back and forth every year.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which is which? 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That looks good. Closer to the Toyota Cavalry Blue...still a little lighter. Nice color.

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As an A51 owner, I dig it. The funny thing is it looks harder to photo than A51 and school bus yellow. I can’t wait to see one in real life. I like how much A51 can change color on varying environments. Azure is sure to impress

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
does this look gray at all? and if so, in what type of light? i know its so hard to tell in pics but man i can't figure out how theyre calling it gray by these or any pics ive seen. not being negative or hating on it at all just trying to figure it out.

Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks about the same to me.
Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun 20221205_161911
Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun 20221205_161850
Ford Bronco Azure Gray vs Area 51 colors side-by-side comparison pics + AGM in the sun 20221205_162236

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everybody was clamouring for Brittany Blue on the forums, and they did a modern take on it and, well, it's a barely-metallic Area 51.

Sweet! You all got what you asked for!

Perhaps we have to change the saying from calling Ford's Colors and Materials team "Rockstars" to "put down the Rockstar"

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would take an Azure Grey Heritage over my Velocity Blue if I had the chance. That ship sailed two years ago. Hopefully I can find a used one down the road.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Everybody was clamouring for Brittany Blue on the forums, and they did a modern take on it and, well, it's a barely-metallic Area 51.

Sweet! You all got what you asked for!

Perhaps we have to change the saying from calling Ford's Colors and Materials team "Rockstars" to "put down the Rockstar"
Was beginning to wonder about you Rick, glad you called it in. 🥱
Sponsored