Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just as a little side note... the Axial SCX24 rc car that came today is a slightly brighter version of HPR ;) it's not a flat paint ... it's kind of metallic so it resembles HPR more than Race Red.

I'll take a better picture this weekend. I just snapped a quick photo in the garage under poor lighting.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club IMG_2331
Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took delivery of mine yesterday. Guys, words and pictures do not do this color justice. It is truly amazing! I was one of the ones that was kicking and screaming when Ford canceled AMB, and now I'm glad they did! I am sooo happy with pairing it with the navy pier interior too. It is perfect IMO.

It definitely looks more orange than red in person too, but is the perfect blend.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club PXL_20220423_193727931
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club PXL_20220423_190838447
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club PXL_20220423_190845444

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Took delivery of mine yesterday. Guys, words and pictures do not do this color justice. It is truly amazing! I was one of the ones that was kicking and screaming when Ford canceled AMB, and now I'm glad they did! I am sooo happy with pairing it with the navy pier interior too. It is perfect IMO.

It definitely looks more orange than red in person too, but is the perfect blend.
Looks like we have very similar builds , mines in production and cant wait to get it...

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I went to the Bronco Super Celebration Event yesterday and had a great time! Out of 700 Broncos there from all generations this was the only HPR one that we saw. We both LOVED the color in person and so glad we changed. This one was being raffled off by the Boys and Girls club so we bought a ticket and my wife is hoping she wins it so we could have matching colors. Mine is built with an ETA of this week! I think at least 75% of the Gen 6 Broncos we saw were either Area 51 or Cactus Gray
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 1650812699073

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So glad i ordered my Badlands in HPR. I LOVE the color on the Bronco's

Sponsored

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. Glad to hear you are loving the color. I was a Rapid Red guy changed to this but have not yet seen it on a Bronco yet in person. Gives me more confidence each time I see a post like this!

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. Glad to hear you are loving the color. I was a Rapid Red guy changed to this but have not yet seen it on a Bronco yet in person. Gives me more confidence each time I see a post like this!
ive only seen a handful Bronco's in person so far and its either white, silver, Area 51 or Cactus Grey. So glad i picked a far more uncommon color ;)

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ive only seen a handful Bronco's in person so far and its either white, silver, Area 51 or Cactus Grey. So glad i picked a far more uncommon color ;)
That's funny. The color I've seen the most is cyber orange. Which is funny cause this is way more orange than that.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would say the last picture I posted is probably the closest to the actual color IMO

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer had an eruption green and have to say it wasn’t very appealing. I wanted the green to be darker and I would have been all over it. Have not seen HPR in person but I’m liking the pics!

Sponsored

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say the last picture I posted is probably the closest to the actual color IMO
It looks great on pictures. Can't wait to see in person.

Xcmtbrcr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 16 Toyota LC and jag epace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve made a few mods - a couple under the hood, windshield protection film, sound deadened the obnoxiously loud hard top and in the midst of satin wrap to HPR - no pics yet.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club FD277C28-C0BC-4A3D-844E-4967658DCB81

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Question I know but lots of folks say that the pictures don’t represent it it well.
I’ve made a few mods - a couple under the hood, windshield protection film, sound deadened the obnoxiously loud hard top and in the midst of satin wrap to HPR - no pics yet.
FD277C28-C0BC-4A3D-844E-4967658DCB81.jpeg
Would you consider this an accurate depiction of hot pepper red?
Sponsored