Base
First Name
Adam Webber
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Bronco
Base
Screw the hot pepper title.... is this the first 22 we’ve seen? And would that suggest this is a 2.0 MIC?
What I don't understand is if the MY22 order bank isn't open yet, how can their be one built with a color I can't even cigar yet? Hmmmmmmmmmm

rmc523

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Bronco
Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

What I don't understand is if the MY22 order bank isn't open yet, how can their be one built with a color I can't even cigar yet? Hmmmmmmmmmm
Yes. Since the company that manufactures the vehicle can't possibly build one before it's able to be ordered.....

old goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Raul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Bronco
Black Diamond
question on the HotPepperRed ! can this color be had on the Big Bend on the new order bank for MY22 ( order put in 1/20/21 )
I had rapid red picked but not available now
now I want a HPR Big Bend go or no go on color availability ????

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Bronco
Big Bend
Agreed. Saw one parked (Ranger) at my work recently, in the bright sun it was burnt orange. Looked nothing like the pictures just posted on here.
That’s the problem with metallics. I’ll need to see chili pepper in person. Started out with rapid red and changed to race red because it pops more and then they cancelled rapid red anyway. But I’ll need to see chili pepper in the sun before I change again!

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Bronco
Big Bend
Yes, Rapid Red is less bright and only slightly orange in certain light.
[/QUOTE
man this looks great. I'm really having a hard time deciding between staying with the four-door or going two-door. sigh
every time I see a photo, I’m really glad I went with 2 door. It’s me and two dogs. My third row on my explorer has never been used…!

Reactions: RLW

2DoorForSure

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, Porsche
Bronco
Undecided
Clubs

Orange-ish Red, not a bad replacement for Rapid Red. If MY22 offers this on the base, I'm likely in... Tossup with Race Red, with CO a solid second choice now that it is offered on the base.

To all of you complaining why Ford built this before MY21 wraps up, you do understand that making a vehicle ready for production is a complex thing, right? :rolleyes:

AMBDBronco

Base
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Wow, I actually love this color! I had an order in for Rapid Red that got pushed to 22, but I gotta say, I actually like HPR better.

Unfortunately, I get the sense from what I’ve read that HPR won’t be available on the base, but if I was getting a higher trim, it would be real close between this and CO for me.
Other Bronco forums have said it will be available on the base.

Advertisement

Quake LED
Advertisement