Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took my Wildtrak to Underground Graphics here in Houston, they’re also a forum sponsor @Underground Graphics and had them do a wrap on the Wildtrak. Absolutely crushed it! Loving it. Pics do not do it Justice! Greg and his staff made this happen and I couldn’t be happier. Hope everyone else digs it too. Maybe Greg has some better pics from inside the install garage he can share.
Appreciate the kind words! This is what we call our "Eddie" kit and it is available as a pre-cut kit. However, it's not an easy install. We'll hvae this up on our site soon with more pics of other colors as well as YouTube install video. And pics as requested!

Ford Bronco Wildtrak wrapped with decal designs! Richard 01
Ford Bronco Wildtrak wrapped with decal designs! Richard 02
Ford Bronco Wildtrak wrapped with decal designs! Richard 03
Ford Bronco Wildtrak wrapped with decal designs! Richard 04
Ford Bronco Wildtrak wrapped with decal designs! Richard 05
Sponsored

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took my Wildtrak to Underground Graphics here in Houston, they’re also a forum sponsor @Underground Graphics and had them do a wrap on the Wildtrak. Absolutely crushed it! Loving it. Pics do not do it Justice! Greg and his staff made this happen and I couldn’t be happier. Hope everyone else digs it too. Maybe Greg has some better pics from inside the install garage he can share.

Similar to a package offered on Gen 1. Hard to see the hood in my pic, but it was the same as well.

Attachments