Vigor

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima 2011
I think so. That seems to confirm what I thought.... that the only extra things I get with the Sasquatch package if I’m already ordering a badlands are the lift, tires, and flares. And I guess the Sasquatch wheels? If I don’t love the options that I have for wheels and tires with the Sasquatch pkg, would I be better off just getting the badlands nonsquatched and doing an aftermarket lift with wheels and tires?
Yep! You're totally at liberty to do that. No idea on the cost going that route though, or if that's even a factor in your decision making

Advertisement

Raptor911

Wildtrak
First Name
Raptor911
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor, 2018 BMW M2
Sasquatch gives you 4.7 gears.

I think so. That seems to confirm what I thought.... that the only extra things I get with the Sasquatch package if I’m already ordering a badlands are the lift, tires, and flares. And I guess the Sasquatch wheels? If I don’t love the options that I have for wheels and tires with the Sasquatch pkg, would I be better off just getting the badlands nonsquatched and doing an aftermarket lift with wheels and tires?

Reaper

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Thanks for posting these. I have been going between the Badlands and the Wildtrack and this really made me feel comfortable with the WT !😍!

VictoryLights

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Clubs

Wow, the 4-door soft top WildTrack is hands-down the best looking Bronco.

Without the horrendous grey MIC debacle, the colors actually match.

Also, there is no mismatched ugly chrome "beauty (ugly) ring" around the Sasquatch rims.

merkelsjm

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A shitty WRX
Clubs

If many of you are like me I’m still struggling between either the MIC gray top or the soft top. These are great pics of what the soft top looks like, thanks OP!
I'm with you. I ultimately want a hard top, but am having a hard time getting behind the MIC gray.

Rick Astley

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
I actually like the grey top

1603825659039.png

1603825626886.png
Some notes:

1. The MIC gray top is darker than that in person. It never seems to photograph as well as it was seen in person. We're not talking a LOT darker, just a smidge

2. Compare the fenders and other window trim on the Overland concept with the Race Red Wildtrak in this thread. As mentioned before (but largely ignored in a long post-count thread), it appears that Ford has already darkened the plastics as they get near production.
    1. It seems all the raging keyboards have missed this, again, for the first time.

Overland plastic trim/roof up close
trim.jpg

WIldtrack with much darker plastics:
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 13.jpg

Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 6.jpg

jodyleigh

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV, Silverado
I'm wondering how the hood detail will look with the MIC carbonized gray top or do I wait for the MIC black??

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Clubs

I’m worried about 35”s for a DD and long trips to use for its potential. Considering getting a badlands for the stock 33”s but I’m loving this hood graphic and the interior has grown on me... man oh man..

I’m no off-roader (yet!) but plan to do dirt/sand/rock/gravel trails, mud trails, and sand. Should I do 33”s or 35”s??? I won’t be rock crawling these big rocks, but will be doing some rock/gravel trails. Most likely will be doing trails like at Big Bend state park or some mud and beach stuff, and overlanding. I like the 35”s for ground clearance and vehicle height as the entire family is 6’1” and above.

Advertisement

Advertisement