Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you sure WildTrak with soft-top is an option? It doesn't sound like it.
I hope so.... unless they are teasing us with the pics in this thread. :confused:

If so, it may be Badlands with soft top for me.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope so.... unless they are teasing us with the pics in this thread. :confused:

If so, it may be Badlands with soft top for me.
I think they are teasing due to a lack of a modular top, the line-up card says modular top for WildTrak, and the letter that came out today didn't give a soft top option, it just said you would get the MIC or wait. Hopefully they offer a MIC top delete because of the lack of a modular, but you would think they would have mentioned that as an option.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they are teasing due to a lack of a modular top, the line-up card says modular top for WildTrak, and the letter that came out today didn't give a soft top option, it just said you would get the MIC or wait. Hopefully they offer a MIC top delete because of the lack of a modular, but you would think they would have mentioned that as an option.
Not sure if they plan to notate things like this that would only be available for late delivery or if they will just leave them out of the B&P altogether. I guess we will find out in around 6.5 hours.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With a cold air intake, upgraded intercooler, and.....

Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford's Intelligent Access is the same setup as your Toyotas and will be part of the Mid Package and higher. There's no info on it yet, but it will likely have FordPass connect too, so you can lock/unlock your truck from your phone.

Ford actually owns the patent on the keypad. The nice part about the keypad is you can intentionally lock your keys in the car (including the proximity keys) if you go on a run/hike/swim. Good news is it will be optional.
....I like the access on my Edge...just touch the handle and the door unlocks...touch the B post and it locks...open all doors and the hatch...plus at the beach...lock your keys in the vehicle..come back hit the B post combination and doors open...no losing keys..or getting a fob loaded with sand...wish they had this type access on the Bronco..

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it looks like you can finally see what the Wildtrak hood graphics is. Flat black on the bubble.

Looks like a nice truck. Still can't get behind the soft top though. It looks like material they use in industrial laundry baskets.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

....I like the access on my Edge...just touch the handle and the door unlocks...touch the B post and it locks...open all doors and the hatch...plus at the beach...lock your keys in the vehicle..come back hit the B post combination and doors open...no losing keys..or getting a fob loaded with sand...wish they had this type access on the Bronco..
They will, just have to order the keypad. Mid Package will include the touch sensitive handles.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
...Yes,I remember being on the line,when ever they brought in a new model,it was much different then a front grille,and tail light change over...start.. stop..a couple units an hour...teaching thousands of workers,building a vehicle with thousands of parts..like you said...takes time...

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was STOKED looking at this pic at work on my laptop... turns out my laptop had a shitty display and made it look orange-red, got home and its red red :/ Still kinda better than I thought it would look.
Sponsored