Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I alot of hate for the tail lights. I like the way it looks . The technology in light tinting is alot different than it was back in the day. It still allows the majority of light through, much like a one way mirror. To each their own but I like it , first one I've seen on here. Dare to be different, keep the original Mods coming , awesome to see.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

To each their own, but in my eyes it now resembles a plastic detergent bottle. It’s just another example of the geezer oozing out of me. I like shiny.
Get with it, gramps!

Ford Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrapped Area 51 Wildtrak Bronco w/ Black Rhino Wheels, Magnaflow Exhaust, Smoked Tinted Tail Lights 1634988308661

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I alot of hate for the tail lights. I like the way it looks . The technology in light tinting is alot different than it was back in the day. It still allows the majority of light through, much like a one way mirror. To each their own but I like it , first one I've seen on here. Dare to be different, keep the original Mods coming , awesome to see.
I’ve done mine and like it. When the lights are on you see the brake lights / parking lights just fine. To each their own right lol

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good but these Matte Wraps Mute the color too much and you lose the depth of the factory paint. Looks good but a clear wrap would look better although never make financial sense. You aren’t going to protect $5k+ of value of the Bronco by having it wrapped and you can’t take the wrap off and sell it. I could see just doing the hood and front but not a full wrap.

And definitely no to smoked tail lights now and 10 years ago too

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wrap looks great but doesn't go with the grill at all, wheels look stupid, exhaust is a waste, and tinted taillights look dumb.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Supposed to be easy to clean either way. Way more convenient than matte paint.
XPEL makes this and it does not come with hydrophobic properties. Therefore, this preserves the clearcoat from the outdoor elements and also provides trail brush and rock-chip protection, however it does not give it the easy cleaning properties of ceramic/graphene coatings will give. The best thing is ceramic/graphene coatings can be applied after any PPF. A bottle of ceramic coating is around $80 to $120 and is easy enough to apply yourself. I am going to do this on my FE Bronco but I will use the XPEL Ultimate 10 for even more durability on the trails and then Adam Polishes Graphene Ultimate for the easy spray-off washing properties.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I guess if you have money to throw away, go for it.
PPF is the real deal, it is a great investment in keeping your paint finish pristine, even when off-roading on tight trails where the brush is scratching against your vehicle. I agree that having a professional shop do it puts the price range out too much, but the material in of itself is not too bad, and for those with some bit of skilled hands and patience probably can go the route that I am going and that is to do it myself. The material for a bulk install is about $1,500 total. For just the front hood all the material comes out to be less than $400.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Look what i spotted today at 4 Wheel Parts in West Palm! Recognized it immediately.
Ford Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrapped Area 51 Wildtrak Bronco w/ Black Rhino Wheels, Magnaflow Exhaust, Smoked Tinted Tail Lights 1635196233629

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PPF is the real deal, it is a great investment in keeping your paint finish pristine, even when off-roading on tight trails where the brush is scratching against your vehicle. I agree that having a professional shop do it puts the price range out too much, but the material in of itself is not too bad, and for those with some bit of skilled hands and patience probably can go the route that I am going and that is to do it myself. The material for a bulk install is about $1,500 total. For just the front hood all the material comes out to be less than $400.
I was wondering if it was something you could do yourself. I get the appeal of it, it's just crazy expensive. You can get a total repaint for just $99.95!

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I actually like this matte looking application for Area 51 - I think it works here because Area 51 isn't a metallic color, so I disagree with the earlier poster about this hiding the color's depth - on other metallic colors, I'd agree, but not here.

One of the things I dislike about Area 51 is that it's non-metallic, and this helps it, IMO.

Tanman

Black Diamond
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond 2022 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aldo, what running boards are in your Bronco?
Sponsored