Website
krucifixproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia, 2021 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I parked far away and by myself.

20220630_140909.jpg

I come back out 10 min later to this?!? For f**k's sake.

Edit. The whole row was trees and shade. I parked furthest away. Lots of shady spots closer to the door. 😑
It happens to me all the time! I will park where there is not a single vehicle around and someone will still park right beside my Bronco it gets annoying! lol
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you show me a contraction cone.. is that for pregnacy or punctuation?
Soon to be mom wears it around her head, to protect soon to be dad from getting his head bit off and spit out.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shade from a tree equates to shit from a bird. One must pick their poison.
In the AZ sun, I'd rather have bird shit than blisters on the backs of my legs from the MGV!

Luckily, there are very few car doors out there that would make contact with my door before hitting the step slider.

Some hoopti always does this to my wife's Beamer. The sheet metal on her car is about as thick as aluminum foil (and not the heavy duty kind!)

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the AZ sun, I'd rather have bird shit than blisters on the backs of my legs from the MGV!

Luckily, there are very few car doors out there that would make contact with my door before hitting the step slider.

Some hoopti always does this to my wife's Beamer. The sheet metal on her car is about as thick as aluminum foil (and not the heavy duty kind!)
I visited Arizona once. One thing that stood out was how on almost every corner in Phoenix there was a auto radiator repair shop. Of course while I was there ( December) they receive six inches of rain per year on average. I saw all six during my week long stay. “ Hot” is an understatement for Arizona.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m definitely guilty of parking my superduty next to those who think they, or their vehicle, are special. My Bronco gets parked a little differently.

OP
OP
66GT

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shade from a tree equates to shit from a bird. One must pick their poison.
Not usually an issue... "Dirty Gertie" is more comfortable in a crusty film of dried mud than Armor All and Tire Shine. I literally just washed her 20 minutes before I got lunch.

Here is how she showed up to Dirtfish Summerfest among all the immaculately detailed Broncos... and a Cars and Coffee with pristine Lambos, Cobras, and 911s.
She has no shame. 🤣

Screenshot_20220625-171103_Gallery.jpg
20220626_112800.jpg

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
People are followers. I would see similar things back in my carwash days. I'd have two empty bays and a line of cars at the third.

Same thing at drive through coffee shops. Not uncommon to see 2-3 cars line up on one side and the other empty.

Monkey see, Monkey do. "Oh they're parked there? I'll park there"

OP
OP
66GT

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent two short tours at Fort Huachuca, AZ south of Tucson by the Mexican border. Even though we were at a higher elevation (and 7-10° cooler than Phoenix)... the visions I can't get out of my head are the METAL SLIDES in the playground on ridiculously sunny summer days. WTF?? Why not just take a cookie sheet out of a 350° oven and plant your baby's bare ass on it? Same effect.

Oh well, I survived childhood without a bike helmet and sleeping on the package trays of old Mercurys on long trips. I guess 3d degree burns on your ass, thighs, and calves are worth some playground fun. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought the post was about the bronco being a chick magnet i was disappointed because I'm using too much gas taking all those boxes of panties the girls are throwing at the stoplights to goodwill.

OP
OP
66GT

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carry some big orange construction cones with you and set them out around you each time

Edited: caught being a smart ass
You think I don't do that? I think Jeep dude moved my cone all the way to the edge of the picture. Jerk.

Screenshot_20220630-170458_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the post was about the bronco being a chick magnet i was disappointed because I'm using too much gas taking all those boxes of panties the girls are throwing at the stoplights to goodwill.
Maybe you and @Beach_Bum can car pool or something...

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I won’t need shady spot for my bronco. When I get mine it will have a white top that reflects the sun. I am so looking forward to 2025.
I look for shady spots as well. 😄

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Park in the sun and I bet the problem goes away.
Sure, but then you read posts on this board about mirrors melting, soft tops coming apart and seek out that shade. Screwed either way it seems. 😁
Sponsored