Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still looks to me like this is the most shady spot. Either that or they are trying to annoy you for some reason.
Because it's perfectly ok to park like a complete jackhole if it's shadiest spot? 😒
Sponsored

OP
OP
66GT

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The person in the wrangler just wanted to compare and contrast. The person in the white car is a menace to society. 😆
Best comment on the thread. 👏👏👏

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Carry some big orange construction cones with you and set them out around you each time

You think I don't do that? I think Jeep dude moved my cone all the way to the edge of the picture. Jerk.

Screenshot_20220630-170458_Gallery.jpg
Maybe I’m a little slow, but that was a joke right? Like, you don’t actually do the cone thing, right?

OP
OP
66GT

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I’m a little slow, but that was a joke right? Like, you don’t actually do the cone thing, right?
You're not as slow as you think... lol.

No, I don't. The cone was just a convenient running gag that @Ripcurl tripped over.

.. but I am fully convinced that if I actually did the cone thing... that I would 💯 deserve being a minivan magnet (and having my cone moved 50ft away).

OP
OP
66GT

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... but with all the orange stuff on the front of my Bronco, I can see why you wouldn't put it past me to carry around a traffic cone. 😉

Sponsored

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purposely park close to people who park far away from others, especially if they back in. 😀
Back in people are annoying when it's clearly not necessary to back in and they block traffic to do it. I get it for 1st responders, but don't get why some back no matter what.

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not meaning to argue at all, and not offended, just quoting as a means of counter-thought here.

I sometimes back in because it is just easier to leave the parking spot afterwards, especially if the spot next to it is open when I get there and occupied when I get back.
Especially In my Crew Cab lifted truck.
Anyone who has one of these knows the struggle of some parking lots, and these nifty backup cameras make it so much easier to back right into spots, pull right back out. They turn like a school bus.
I feel it is safer for me and anyone who may/may not be in my blind spot as I try and back out of a tight space. Plus I like the added security of having my field of vision to my exit route in front of a large windshield vs. mirrors/backup cameras.

I literally have had to defend myself in a parking lot against an enraged guy I backed out in front of in a parking lot one time. Rather than just wait, or tap the horn he decided to LAY on the horn, stop right behind me so I could not leave, and approach my door, attempt to open it.
Lucky for him I was not armed at the time. Unlucky for him was the fact I was quite comfortable at returning hands once he started feeling like Tyson.

People are nuts.

If me backing in to a spot alleviates some percentage of potential conflict, I'm gonna do it.
I never do it because I am an asshat, entitled, think I am above/better. Because I'm not. I do it for my own ease of use and ability to be aware of what's up around me with less blind spot action after I leave a store.
Ok good points.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Back in people are annoying when it's clearly not necessary to back in and they block traffic to do it. I get it for 1st responders, but don't get why some back no matter what.
Backing into a spot is safest way to park in a straight pull in space, that's why the USPS and UPS and other trucking and delivery companies train employees to do it. I don't block traffic when I back in with my truck or car, I'm aware of the cars around me and won't do it if there's traffic in the lot.

But, in some tight parking lots or those with blind spots, trees and etc. it's much easier to back in and pull out looking at traffic AND people. You can't always see what's coming when you pull in forward and try to back out, especially if vehicle next to you, maybe one that arrives after you park, is larger. BUT, you can ALWAYS SEE the empty space as you drive by slightly to line up to back in, so you shouldn't hit anything then... If you're a good driver.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would thank the Jeep for making me look good and kick the $%&^ out of the door of the minivan as I passed. When I see pictures of vehicles parked on top of a vehicle for the fun of it. I wonder if they like vehicle damage. Because people will mess your crap up.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🧲 Really?!?  Bronco is a effin magnet. Parking lot Bronco

So rude using an available parking spot in a parking lot! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mine's the cactus gray non sas badlands, blue is a sas badlands.

Seeing how close in height they are I almost wish I'd gotten the sas.

Sponsored

Louis

Wildtrak
First Name
lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda accord exl v6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I parked far away and by myself.

Ford Bronco 🧲 Really?!?  Bronco is a effin magnet. Parking lot Bronco

I come back out 10 min later to this?!? For f**k's sake.

Edit. The whole row was trees and shade. I parked furthest away. Lots of shady spots closer to the door. 😑
Get rid of the pest strip

CJtoJLU

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My jeep is too. Especially when I park near a shade tree in 100 degree heat.

Ford Bronco 🧲 Really?!?  Bronco is a effin magnet. 472BA5AF-BD13-4982-9A7D-A3A17E6F143B

Truth is, the spot had been occupied by some rando-sedan before the Bronc parked there.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, yes it is.

Parked several spaces down from anyone to be alone. Came back to this beauty (/s) next to me.
Ford Bronco 🧲 Really?!?  Bronco is a effin magnet. 1656893109024

At least they left some room. There were 4-5 open spaces closer to the building.

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, yes it is.

Parked several spaces down from anyone to be alone. Came back to this beauty (/s) next to me.
Ford Bronco 🧲 Really?!?  Bronco is a effin magnet. 1656893109024

At least they left some room. There were 4-5 open spaces closer to the building.
It’s a classic he didn’t want it damaged 😂
Sponsored