First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have the next trip scheduled for February 25th. We’ll meet in the air-down area after check-in around 9-9:30. We can cater to experience levels, and will guide thru the trails as we go! We’ve had first-timers with us on multiple occasions! Send me a message on here, and I can forward you more details.
Are you guys part of the Ice Breaker event that weekend? In my regular emailer from BL they mentioned park was closed for open wheeling that weekend . . .

IXCR Ice Breaker Event

February 24th & 25th

Please note that on February 24th and 25th, Badlands Off Road Park will be closed for open riding due to the thrilling IXCR Ice Breaker event. Don't miss the opportunity to witness the adrenaline-pumping races and cheer for your favorite competitors as they take on our challenging terrain.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and assure you that the park will reopen on Monday February 26th for your off-roading enjoyment.​
Sponsored

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ohey look it's me in the white 2 door.

For those of you wondering if you need more than basic bronco without lockers and standard suspension to have fun. The answer is definitely no!

Thanks @EvanPeterson as always the video is amazing!
You were crushing it too!!! Thanks, and thanks joining us! 🤘🤘

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you guys part of the Ice Breaker event that weekend? In my regular emailer from BL they mentioned park was closed for open wheeling that weekend . . .

IXCR Ice Breaker Event

February 24th & 25th

Please note that on February 24th and 25th, Badlands Off Road Park will be closed for open riding due to the thrilling IXCR Ice Breaker event. Don't miss the opportunity to witness the adrenaline-pumping races and cheer for your favorite competitors as they take on our challenging terrain.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and assure you that the park will reopen on Monday February 26th for your off-roading enjoyment.​
We aren’t, I hadn’t seen that… I will double check and report. We may have to explore Bundy Hill instead 🤔

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We aren’t, I hadn’t seen that… I will double check and report. We may have to explore Bundy Hill instead 🤔
Yeah, it's a bit confusing because it doesn't show (at least as of 1/2 hour or so ago) on their Events page which I went to check after reading your post of your planned date. Heckuva drive from these parts down to there only to be greeted with . . .
Ford Bronco Broncos really are a jack of all trades! They can fly and crawl! 1707166999677

Sponsored
OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oof Bundy hill is a bit further. Could we go out on Saturday instead?
You or anyone from the group could definitely set up a Saturday run, we just won’t be able to be there. I’m only allotted a limited amount of Saturday’s off of work per year, and they have to be put in for, with a fair bit of notice… typically a month or more

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, it's a bit confusing because it doesn't show (at least as of 1/2 hour or so ago) on their Events page which I went to check after reading your post of your planned date. Heckuva drive from these parts down to there only to be greeted with . . .
Ford Bronco Broncos really are a jack of all trades! They can fly and crawl! 1707166999677
Yeah, I don’t typically read the emails… and I had checked the calendar on the website. So idk, waiting to hear back for sure from a friend in the office. It’s not listed as an upcoming event on their event tab either

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome -- thanks! I'll send you a message!
Hey, just to make sure you get the heads up… potential scheduling conflict for the previously mentioned weekend, I will follow up when we confirm, and come up with alternate plans!

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice wheeling, slipping, and slinding! Just shows what our RIGS can do.

Great Vid.

Sponsored

Traveler

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak; 2017 HD FLTRXS and 2008 HD FLSTF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey, just to make sure you get the heads up… potential scheduling conflict for the previously mentioned weekend, I will follow up when we confirm, and come up with alternate plans!
Thanks!

Kpete818

Base
First Name
Kourtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IXCR Ice Breaker Event

February 24th & 25th

So lame…. I think they should make a special exception for us.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our monthly Chicagoland Broncos trip to Badlands did not disappoint! We had a special guest from the Florida 6G squad!

Featuring @Bird Dog Off Road and 904Bronco

yes very cool ...
my 2021 bd 4dr sas 2.7l loves to pre run " hard rock charlie" is always getting air
Sponsored