Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, so I'm putting myself out there but here it goes. If I see a clean and well maintained flag its great. It bothers me to see people runing an actual American flag on their trucks that are not maintained and or tattered. At that point, you're not being patriotic, you're just disrespecting the flag. I do however enjoy seeing decals of various versions of our flag. It might be trivial but that's how I feel about flying the actual flag.
I am 100% with you. personally for me, the whole trend of the jacked pickups flying a bunch of flags off poles in the bed to piss people off is getting tiring really fast.

but I get it, Its just me, I hear it all the time “ok boomer, go home”. 😁
Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great - how did you mount the flag?
Several good ones on amazon. Some use tailgate hinge bolts others use spare tire mount bolts. About all of them seem to have cb antenna mounts.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 100% with you. personally for me, the whole trend of the jacked pickups flying a bunch of flags off poles in the bed to piss people off is getting tiring really fast.

but I get it, Its just me, I hear it all the time “ok boomer, go home”. 😁
At least you know where they stand on things.

Durangatan

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, A6 Avant, TTRS, SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
very true!!
If they actually served their country - yes. Otherwise I view it as some sort of compensation.

Purchasing a flag and displaying it it does little for this veteran. Signing a check in the ultimate amount to you county is where you prove your patriotism.
Sponsored