Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, so I'm putting myself out there but here it goes. If I see a clean and well maintained flag its great. It bothers me to see people runing an actual American flag on their trucks that are not maintained and or tattered. At that point, you're not being patriotic, you're just disrespecting the flag. I do however enjoy seeing decals of various versions of our flag. It might be trivial but that's how I feel about flying the actual flag.
I am 100% with you. personally for me, the whole trend of the jacked pickups flying a bunch of flags off poles in the bed to piss people off is getting tiring really fast.

but I get it, Its just me, I hear it all the time “ok boomer, go home”. 😁
Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great - how did you mount the flag?
Several good ones on amazon. Some use tailgate hinge bolts others use spare tire mount bolts. About all of them seem to have cb antenna mounts.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 100% with you. personally for me, the whole trend of the jacked pickups flying a bunch of flags off poles in the bed to piss people off is getting tiring really fast.

but I get it, Its just me, I hear it all the time “ok boomer, go home”. 😁
At least you know where they stand on things.

Sponsored

Durangatan

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, A6 Avant, TTRS, SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
very true!!
If they actually served their country - yes. Otherwise I view it as some sort of compensation.

Purchasing a flag and displaying it it does little for this veteran. Signing a check in the ultimate amount to you county is where you prove your patriotism.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, so I'm putting myself out there but here it goes. If I see a clean and well maintained flag its great. It bothers me to see people runing an actual American flag on their trucks that are not maintained and or tattered. At that point, you're not being patriotic, you're just disrespecting the flag. I do however enjoy seeing decals of various versions of our flag. It might be trivial but that's how I feel about flying the actual flag.
I stand behind your opinion 100%. Either fly an American flag that is clean and presentable or nothing at all. It is about respect!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they actually served their country - yes. Otherwise I view it as some sort of compensation.

Purchasing a flag and displaying it it does little for this veteran. Signing a check in the ultimate amount to you county is where you prove your patriotism.
I could not agree more!

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stand behind your opinion 100%. Either fly an American flag that is clean and presentable or nothing at all. It is about respect!
I could not agree with you more, though I would add to your statement, "either fly an American flag that is clean, presentable and hung correctly".

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco American Flag flying Broncos Plat
Ford Bronco American Flag flying Broncos Plat

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sure most have seen/heard this story. Made me proud to see that there are still some people who are proud of what this country stands for amidst all this chaos lately.

Ford Bronco American Flag flying Broncos 1716589880505-g7

Big thanks to all the veterans who have served this country on this Memorial Day weekend. My father landed troops in Normandy and continued to serve in the Korean War as well.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm sure most have seen/heard this story. Made me proud to see that there are still some people who are proud of what this country stands for amidst all this chaos lately.

Ford Bronco American Flag flying Broncos 1716589880505-g7

Big thanks to all the veterans who have served this country on this Memorial Day weekend. My father landed troops in Normandy and continued to serve in the Korean War as well.
Yep. My Dad did 3. WWII, Korea and 2 tours in Vietnam. Fortunately I honor him on Veterans Day. God bless all those for whom Memorial Day exists.