Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of my good friends has a lifted JLU on 40's, and he runs a local Jeep group, while I co-lead a local Bronco group - so we combined forces for a fun drive last weekend. We started with 12 vehicles (6 of each).. midway through the trail, a couple of them turned around and went home because they had other obligations, but we got some beautiful views, made it up to some pretty deep snow around 6600 feet elevation, and had a great time overall.

Sponsored

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of my good friends has a lifted JLU on 40's, and he runs a local Jeep group, while I co-lead a local Bronco group - so we combined forces for a fun drive last weekend. We started with 12 vehicles (6 of each).. midway through the trail, a couple of them turned around and went home because they had other obligations, but we got some beautiful views, made it up to some pretty deep snow around 6600 feet elevation, and had a great time overall.

Awesome footage. Place looks absolutely stunning, I immediately googled where it was… too far for us vermonters.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Broncos, and Jeeps vow to endeavor to persevere.............

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a beautiful area! Great video.
Sponsored