First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is a cool way to deck out a 4-door. Currently the military uses jeeps, pajeros, and hiluxes overseas. I wonder if they might eventually buy broncos for patrol duty.

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd just like to see Ford be a bit more adventurous with their colors for the bronco. Cyber orange and eruption green were nice options but adding azure was pretty lame. Not that it's a bad color but how many greys and blues do they need to offer?

I'd really like to see them use the 7g mustang dark ember color on a bronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd just like to see Ford be a bit more adventurous with their colors for the bronco. Cyber orange and eruption green were nice options but adding azure was pretty lame. Not that it's a bad color but how many greys and blues do they need to offer?

I'd really like to see them use the 7g mustang dark ember color on a bronco
I agree that Ford needs more fun colors. However, I don't think they got the blue right so I wrapped my Bronco in a lighter shade that is almost a spot on match for Grabber Blue.

And my wifes OBX-Squatch is scheduled to get a light/lime green wrap here in a couple of weeks.

Your wrap looks great and I like the way they wrapped the roll bar. Nice attention to detail.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice @BlueBronco. For both bronco wraps, I got the quote then offered to take off the roof, grill, and tire carrier before dropping it off so the shop could go straight to wrapping. Saved me $300 on my first wrap and I think it kept the cost lower on the second bronco.

But yeah for a color change I had to have them do the roll bars. They did say it was not thier favorite part

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For both bronco wraps, I got the quote then offered to take off the roof, grill, and tire carrier before dropping it off so the shop could go straight to wrapping.
Lol, same here, but also will be removing the fender flares, RSE slider steps and badging. Figured it didn't make much sense to pay them their high dollar labor rate to unbolt a bunch of stuff.

medguy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here you go @medguy the lady's ride is coming along nicely as well. Did a PPF wrap over carbonized grey

Ford Bronco Matte Military Green Bronco Badlands "SelfSquatch" Build IMG_20230601_212615

Ford Bronco Matte Military Green Bronco Badlands "SelfSquatch" Build IMG_20230601_212615

looks so good man 🔥

I’m thinking of going with 37x13.5 ridge grapplers too. How does the power feel after going with such a heavy tire?

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks so good man 🔥

I’m thinking of going with 37x13.5 ridge grapplers too. How does the power feel after going with such a heavy tire?
I have a manual 2.3L (of course) and there is plenty of power. On steeper hills in first you can feel the extra lag but on flat ground it's totally fine and off road, 4 low and crawler gear solves all problems.

Have a buddy running the same wheels and tires with the 2.7 and has no issues. The grapplers are super quiet and capable off road
Sponsored