Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean like this? You have given me inspiration. Bonny Jean has nipple rings! And they're color coded!!!:love::cool:😘

PXL_20220213_153130814.jpg

NOTHING sexier than a country girl out on the farm doing manual labor!
PXL_20221210_202557284.MP.jpg
PXL_20220630_165653701.jpg

And this is Bonny Jean's glamour shot on the beach in Galveston. If that don't get your motor running nothing will.
BonnyJn (4 of 4).jpg
Are the topless pics coming soon?
Sponsored

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Guys getting slammed for making his Bronco his, don’t get me wrong, not my style but I am pretty sure he thinks it’s awesome and looks at a lot of the mods being done to others and slamming them. to each his own.
Agree 100%. He or She made it their own. Not too crazy about those Wheels but Whatever!!! Lol

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, he should be offended, we’re all a Bronco family and should stick together.
I consider his rig no worse than the ones I see with the colored nipple rings hanging off the front recovery points.
I think you're on the wrong side of 2 arguments here friend.

Large wheels and low-profile "off-road" tires serve absolutely no functional purpose. All about looks and posing like you're an off-roader. They make a Bronco function worse on the road and won't EVER see off-road. Dumb.

I keep shackles on the front of my rig at all times because it's easier for recovery. The ones I use are designed to be left on, they come with security lock screws and isolators so they don't move unless I want them to. Clearly you've never dropped a shackle bolt in the mud or tried to string a large soft shackle through a tiny recovery point. It's 1000% convenience, a hell of a lot easier to attach a soft shackle to one of my shackles and recover.

But I actually off-road, a ton, and have actually used my "nipple rings" several times. I WILL agree that they are a waste on a Bronco that never sees dirt.

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, he should be offended, we’re all a Bronco family and should stick together.
I consider his rig no worse than the ones I see with the colored nipple rings hanging off the front recovery points.
Love the colored nipple ring analogy

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually, im still trying to figure out if we bronco folk have an official "wave". When I had the wrangler the wave was a must for all other wranglers and they did it every time. But with the bronco, I have waved a few times and get nothing back. I even honked one time to get another broncos attention and he gave me this dirty look. I even waved too. It was discouraging at best :ROFLMAO: , but I still try.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to a party tonight. Another two door Bronco owner showed up. We both wore tan khaki shorts, docksides, and short sleeve dress shirts. Untucked- of course. All is right in the universe. But that Bronco on page one is hideous. Lol