Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the biggest point we are proving is that you don't have to be photogenic to be an attention whore.

Race Red gang UNITE! @EvlNvrDys

Two very old school thoughts.

Red paint historically fades more than any other color. Has tech improved this, I don't know, but doubt it.
Mostly. My 2011 Mustang GT Convertible stayed beautiful for seven years; both top and paint.

Second, stats say red cars get more tickets.
It's actually white vehicles that get pulled over the most, then red. Anecdotally, however, cops are humans and humans are dumb and attracted to shiny things with the primitive part of their brain that wants to mate to propagate their genes throughout the species. So, it's not that the cop sees red and is jealous or assumes you're speeding, they just want to repopulate the earth with your car.
Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's actually white vehicles that get pulled over the most, then red......
Did a search, results were all over the place. Almost like they were making the sh!t up. White is the most popular color, so strictly by the amount of tickets it does seem extremely plausible white would be number one.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did a search, results were all over the place. Almost like they were making the sh!t up. White is the most popular color, so strictly by the amount of tickets it does seem extremely plausible white would be number one.
Nobody makes anything up on the internet... NOBODY!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That color along with the black trim really POP on the bronco. Especially the WT.

OP
OP

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the input everyone! I decided on Rapid Red of all colors that I never even considered until last minute. Since it’s a darker red, all of the black and gray trims/accents will blend better with the darker shade instead of sticking out like a sore thumb, but still red and a color most people didn’t order!

80B2258C-829F-4E2F-9240-43443531A5F9.jpeg

097C9BD5-2F2C-49BC-85CA-220BC57FB116.jpeg

5278B2F2-B6D4-430D-AFF1-76E0A82A3B86.jpeg
Sponsored