First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a previous older holder who threw in the towel after waiting over a year. I'm hoping to put in another order once the order banks reopen. I'm torn on what color to get. I'm leaning towards Race Red because two of my Mustangs were Race Red. It was always an eye catching color and really popped after a fresh wash! The first was a 2014 V6 with a six speed manual made to resemble a GT. The other was a 2013 GT with an auto. I loved them both but I would give anything to have my V6 back. With the lighter front end and manual it was so much fun to drive in the mountains.

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club Flash - 1 of 1

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club Mustang GT - 1 of 1
Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Made my heritage version!

My 2022 Big Bend Bronco delivered April 2022. I was one of the early reservation holders. The new Bronco is named Duke and joins my restored 1978 Bronco XLT called Big Red. I love both trucks.

After the announcement of the Heritage edition I kept in touch with my dealer Bob Ridings Ford in Taylorville Illinois because I was possibly interested in a trade. When order banks opened we revisited ordering a Heritage 2 door in Race Red and my dealer said it was unlikely I would get my order filled.

So my wife suggested I build my own Heritage and make it unique. I contacted my local body shop and had the top and grill painted Oxford white and clear coated. The body shop also painted my mirror covers, door handle covers and the BRONCO grill letters Race Red. To complete the build the wheels were purchased from Discount tire, and they mounted my Sasquatch tires on the new wheels.

Here are my modifications:
Front Rokbloz mudflaps
Tire Cover
Wheels from Discount Tire
Mirror and Door Handle covers from eBay
Bronco running boards from Ford
Hood struts
Painted top and Grill

CC2C6667-2711-4A44-8298-90F6E679EA6F.jpeg

49269BEA-94B0-4736-83D5-306C86AFE940.jpeg

13E0B0BE-CBF1-4103-963D-DC5AA58013A9.jpeg

E905C7C3-9721-494C-AFE7-0DA83D5FA1F2.jpeg

5BD32C9C-EF6B-41AA-9BC7-369E8F57E695.jpeg

72317FA3-A7BE-47D7-B3D8-1D986331A235.jpeg
Duke makes Big Red look like Little Red!! Love your FSB, that thing is gorgeous. Cool pair of Broncos.

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked this up last Thursday and then got it back today with my upgrades done! 3 years and 16 days from reservation to delivery.

White Stripe
Ceramic Tint Windows
37” BFG All Terrains
Method 315’s w/ 0 Offset
Eibach Coilovers and changed out the front springs from 450lb to 550lb (~3” Lift)
ICON UCA’s
Hammerbuilt Tailgate Reinforcement
Still need to install my Baja Designs lights etc

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_3013

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_3217

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_3212

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking for a pic of a RR with a black spear/stripe down the upper (like the heritage or Eddie graphics). I’ve seen white, hockey, and race decals but would like to see the plain black spear on the RR. Couldn’t find anything on Google either. I bought the spear decal from @Underground Graphics earlier this year for a different Bronco but never put it on so it’s just sitting and Im curious what it would look like. TIA.

Sponsored

graham5david

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a previous older holder who threw in the towel after waiting over a year. I'm hoping to put in another order once the order banks reopen. I'm torn on what color to get. I'm leaning towards Race Red because two of my Mustangs were Race Red. It was always an eye catching color and really popped after a fresh wash! The first was a 2014 V6 with a six speed manual made to resemble a GT. The other was a 2013 GT with an auto. I loved them both but I would give anything to have my V6 back. With the lighter front end and manual it was so much fun to drive in the mountains.

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club 20230805_174218

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club 20230805_174218
Race Red just feels like the color a Bronco is supposed to be

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for a pic of a RR with a black spear/stripe down the upper (like the heritage or Eddie graphics). I’ve seen white, hockey, and race decals but would like to see the plain black spear on the RR. Couldn’t find anything on Google either. I bought the spear decal from @Underground Graphics earlier this year for a different Bronco but never put it on so it’s just sitting and Im curious what it would look like. TIA.
Email me directly and I can send a render. Unfortunately, we dont have a stock photo fo what you're looking for. You could be our photo! :p

Greg :)

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Finally !