Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just over 1 year old now and nearly 13k of of adventures! So much I still love about my the wash out interior and MGV. This combo have been so perfect for my lifestyle. I need to make a good video about how ideal this trim is for river sports, for climbing in dripping wet in my neoprene after surf sessions. The no doors and front top pieces is my jam around town and to the wave. I do wish they would recall my seat belt as it is so uncomfortable to wear. Especially when I am trying to work on my tan while driving... Nice to see more MGV for people in the new 2024.

Sawtooth Stewardship Recon 3.jpg
Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just over 1 year old now and nearly 13k of of adventures! So much I still love about my the wash out interior and MGV. This combo have been so perfect for my lifestyle. I need to make a good video about how ideal this trim is for river sports, for climbing in dripping wet in my neoprene after surf sessions. The no doors and front top pieces is my jam around town and to the wave. I do wish they would recall my seat belt as it is so uncomfortable to wear. Especially when I am trying to work on my tan while driving... Nice to see more MGV for people in the new 2024.

Sawtooth Stewardship Recon 3.jpg
How is the seat belt different from any other?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now two years old and pretty much stock. It’s sad to see Ford drop the steelies on the BD

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread IMG_4529
What? They're dropping BD steelies? So will the black spoke aluminum be standard? I read in another thread They're dropping the 2d OBX. Add these to the dropped colors and cloth seats on some and we're developing some first/second year unicorns.

Justinfro

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Cayman S (987.2), 911sc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

35x11.5r17 Falken R/T01 tires on the Eibach coilover 2.0 setup.

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 00

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 01

Last edited:

Sponsored

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How is the seat belt different from any other?
I was making a joke in reference to the seatbelt recall for the 4 door models. No joke about trying to avoid a seat belt tan line.
Seriously though my wife is really good at shutting the passenger buckle in the door jamb. They always lay up on the seat when removed. They don't retract back when unbuckled like others, I am often feeding them back in. I am not sure it is due to the removable door/roof parts or maybe just bad tensioners...

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What? They're dropping BD steelies? So will the black spoke aluminum be standard? I read in another thread They're dropping the 2d OBX. Add these to the dropped colors and cloth seats on some and we're developing some first/second year unicorns.
I’ll do you one better. Only way to get 4A now is to have Sasquatch. So another level of awesomeness for our non-SAS BDs. 😁😎

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love seeing pics with the stock wheels. Helps be keep the SAS demons at bay as I weight for my '24 nonSas BD to be built

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread tempImageWYcPnz

Picked up last night after a 1 week wait at rail yard about an hour south. Thank you Darren M at Bickford Motors, Snohomish, WA! It's been a long, almost 2 year road. Now the fun begins!!
Woohoo! Congratulations on your Bronco. Hope you love it just as much as we do. :)

DmaxTurncoat

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Badlands Non-Sas coilovers (imo should have came with our BD) and 1/2” body lift and now on 33’s

IMG_4738.jpeg

IMG_4718.jpeg

IMG_4716.jpeg

IMG_4696.jpeg

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Deciding on looks is the wrong approach. Ask yourself do you need SAS? If you are doing heavy duty offroading then the front lockers, better shocks and 2 inch larger tires can be very handy. If you only do occasional off-roading on easy and medium trails the SAS is merely a source of even poorer gas mileage, somewhat degraded handling, and a lot of road noise. In particular with soft top the road noise with SAS is, IMO, unbearable.
Sponsored