Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone's doing cool stuff and I'm over here putting my doors back on because of rain in the forecast for the next 3 days haha
I had to out my roof back on for the same reason and it's kinda difficult to do it solo. Just the back part, more awkward than heavy and trying not to scratch anything.
Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the Wolfbox G900 rearview mirror/camera install done this weekend, got quick from @StickerFab

Didn't use the hardwire or the GPS antennae. Got power from one of these mirror harness power adapters and double-sided taped it up to the plastic housing of the lane keeping stuff

Mounted my camera on the rear brake light. Not crazy bout the flex/vibration when going over bumps...but i guess i can live with it.

I4GPRxQGZC.png
kCxtneDamJ.png
Curious if you have used it yet with the top off and wondering if you can still see the picture under the glare of the sun.

Last edited:

sabasigh

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious if you have used it yet with the top off and wondering if you can still see the picture under the glare of the sun.
Not sure i will ever take the top off. I was driving @ nite couple days ago and noticed this light bouncing around my peripheral vision. Turned out it was a motorcycle headlight that was reflecting pretty strong in my rearview mirror.

Sponsored

CitrusBronco

Everglades
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former 72 & 73 Bronco driver, f250 7.3 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

1 week old today, put the first coat of wax on. Now I feel better about hitting the mud holes.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1 week old today, put the first coat of wax on. Now I feel better about hitting the mud holes.
You waxed it?!? Oh, there goes the warranty!

CitrusBronco

Everglades
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

You waxed it?!? Oh, there goes the warranty!
Every day can't be an epic upgrade day. Sometimes a nice coat of wax is enough. Going to look damn shiny when we blast those mud holes this weekend.

edit for spelling

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Every day can't be an epic upgrade day. Sometimes a nice coat of wax is enough. Going to look damn shinny when we blast those mud holes this weekend.

Inside joke. Early on someone waxed their MIC top and then had issues with it cracking and was blamed on him waxing the top. The Broncos come with a clear explanation of only using soapy water and a sponge.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2157

Last edited:

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Every day can't be an epic upgrade day. Sometimes a nice coat of wax is enough. Going to look damn shinny when we blast those mud holes this weekend.
Shinny… is that like when you e worn high socks for your entire life and rubbed all the hair off your shins and now they gleam?

Sponsored

Swiftblaze

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rearranged my garage, got rid of some ancient cabinets, and was able to get the Bronco in the garage alongside my wife’s Accord.

That has always been something that irked me while owning my F-150 since it was never a possibility. But here we are. πŸ˜€

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0867

CitrusBronco

Everglades
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Shinny… is that like when you e worn high socks for your entire life and rubbed all the hair off your shins and now they gleam?
Yes just like that, it is a Sasquatch after all. How about shiny :)

CitrusBronco

Everglades
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Inside joke. Early on someone waxed their MIC top and then had issues with it cracking and was blamed on him waxing the top. The Broncos come with a clear explanation of only using soapy water and a sponge.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0867
I did not wax the top. I only rinsed it actually. I don't see how wax would make the top crack, was this the early days before 100's of other peoples tops started cracking?

CitrusBronco

Everglades
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Got my @Mountains2Metal attic shelf installed. I needed something up and out of the way for gear that wouldn’t impede fridge use.

Does this cut out the limited visibility we already have above the 3rd break light or is completely up out of view? Any rattles? I might be in the market for this.
Sponsored