Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s a tough call. I absolutely love the attic tray and how it uses an unused space to get all my recovery out of the way. To me it’s more practical for stuff I won’t use as often and don’t need access to on a more routine basis.

The lower tray is more practical for items you would or could use more often and it’s right there when you access the rear. So any camping equipment or gear, fishing, my mountain bike equipment and so on I can load up and it’s a quick access shelf to get more things up and off the flooring so that it’s clear for cooler, chairs, tent. Hammock or whatever.
I really like the rear cargo tray but am concerned about trying to get large items in the back of the truck (had a big box and I had to put the rear seats down to get the box all the way in). I anticipate having to remove the tray for large items, is the tray easily removable ?
Sponsored

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I really like the rear cargo tray but am concerned about trying to get large items in the back of the truck (had a big box and I had to put the rear seats down to get the box all the way in). I anticipate having to remove the tray for large items, is the tray easily removable ?
It is easily removable just six bolts three on each side. I have the roll bar molle as well if you do then you have to remove those then the cargo tray with the way everything bolts together.

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Yellorange Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally minor and admittedly not worth posting in this thread but it's absolutely huge to me.

I received and mounted my license plates today!!

Out-of-state purchase meant longer than normal wait for registration and whatnot. The dealer temp tag expired on May 5th and the truck's been sitting dormant in the driveway collecting pollen for the past 2+ weeks. I can drive my truck again!

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Totally minor and admittedly not worth posting in this thread but it's absolutely huge to me.

I received and mounted my license plates today!!

Out-of-state purchase meant longer than normal wait for registration and whatnot. The dealer temp tag expired on May 5th and the truck's been sitting dormant in the driveway collecting pollen for the past 2+ weeks. I can drive my truck again!
Funny meeting you here sir. 👋 Funny that you are the only OG TW guy I haven't met in real life besides like BGR.

And thread topic wise I finally finished installing the RC hidden winch on my Wildtrak.

53739239250_4429c0f801_4k.jpg
Untitled by MJH Creations, on Flickr

Relocated the solenoid under the hood and using aux 3 to trigger the isolator.

53736813816_ad881f0701_4k.jpg
53736813751_d01f21fd3b_4k.jpg

Sponsored

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Yellorange Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny meeting you here sir. 👋 Funny that you are the only OG TW guy I haven't met in real life besides like BGR.

And thread topic wise I finally finished installing the RC hidden winch on my Wildtrak.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 53736813751_d01f21fd3b_4k

Relocated the solenoid under the hood and using aux 3 to trigger the isolator.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 53736813751_d01f21fd3b_4k
That's now 2 old-school TW guys that have found me on this forum. Derek pinged me in my initial thread and I hadn't seen him since WAY back in my Primm racing days!

At least a few of us have continuing good taste in vehicles 😁

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's now 2 old-school TW guys that have found me on this forum. Derek pinged me in my initial thread and I hadn't seen him since WAY back in my Primm racing days!

At least a few of us have continuing good taste in vehicles 😁
I'll never give up my Taco though, I'll be buried in that one. 🤣

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wandered around Utah a bit.

20240520_142819.jpg

20240520_124200.jpg

20240519_175018.jpg

20240519_174703.jpg

20240520_125818.jpg

20240521_152421.jpg

20240520_105317.jpg

Philrod

Outer Banks
First Name
Feliberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Platinum, 2007 Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got FORSCAN and enabled stop and go on the ACC. Also enable speed sensitive turn signal volume and changed the panic button to require 2 button presses. When it is set to 1 press I always set it off when it's in my pocket.

Neverowneda4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn’t really sure if I’d use a tailgate table enough - and most are expensive - but I found one that was a decent price and decided to take a chance. I wanted the two levels because we take food to fires and other long calls for our department and wanted one level for the condiments and one level to make the sandwiches (etc) on. Happy with how it turned out! And that it was different than pictured on the website in that it has the “since 1966” on it. Was alright to put together, just lots of parts, and thankful I have petite fingers for some of the portions haha

Less than $150 and seems sturdy….well I will make the disclaimer that one of the cords for the upper shelf is too short (I swear they were the same before I put it together...lol) so I’m going to see if they’ll send me a new cord, but I don’t plan on putting anything heavy up there and it seems ok. It is kind of heavy but looking at others it seemed like a similar weight, hopefully it will be ok, seems so.

Oh, and the supplied Allen wrench does a surprisingly good job, though I'd seriously recommend having a set of handy dandy pliers and a 10mm torx wrench with you for successful completion if you want to maintain your sanity (and I need all the help I can get here haha)

Link if anyone's interested, and right now it's cheaper than when I bought it: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BG5FJ418?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 20240520_105317
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 20240520_105317
This is the one I bought. I couldn't bring myself to drop 3 bills on one of the transformer style tables. No regrets so far.

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Added the Ford TC skid, so now I got the critical bits all covered.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 1000023374

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

🤔

FB_IMG_1716504735034.jpg

Dejavu

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed the DV8 Spec series bumper. 12,000lb DV8 synthetic rope winch, 4 3x3 pod fog lights, and a 20inch light bar. Haven't finished wiring the light bar yet though.

I think the bumper looks awesome but I do have a few gripes considering how much it costs.

20240523_191326.jpg

20240523_185533.jpg

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Everyone's doing cool stuff and I'm over here putting my doors back on because of rain in the forecast for the next 3 days haha
Sponsored