First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this cut out the limited visibility we already have above the 3rd break light or is completely up out of view? Any rattles? I might be in the market for this.
I have one and it doesn’t affect the view out the rear at all. No rattles

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2498

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2482
Sponsored

CitrusBronco

Everglades
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former 72 & 73 Bronco driver, f250 7.3 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2482

Thanks for the great pov pictures, no rattles either, sounds like this just made it onto my things to get list.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did not wax the top. I only rinsed it actually. I don't see how wax would make the top crack, was this the early days before 100's of other peoples tops started cracking?

Yeah, and people being people on the interweb. Maybe dealership trying to use it as an excuse not to take care of it. Some dealerships work different than others.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Finally removed the doors. I would have already had the doors off my jeep for weeks but having a set of soft doors meant my hard door basically went into storage all summer.

Not having to mount my summer mirrors and the ease of electrical disconnect were a nice improvement over my jeep.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000012822

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does this cut out the limited visibility we already have above the 3rd break light or is completely up out of view? Any rattles? I might be in the market for this.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2721.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2721.JPG
Like he said, no rattles. I heard some of my snatch blocks making noise on big bumps but that’s not the shelf’s fault. Tbh I thought the M2M stuff always seemed overpriced or excessive (I’m a pretty basic guy) but now that I have a piece I can totally see the quality hardware they use, and the thought that goes into the strength of their products. Def will be buying more M2M stuff in the future.

AXMRDR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '02 F350 4WD Crew, couple of Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Base
Installed a kicker key 200.4 today. Going to start installing a kicker 500.1 tomorrow.

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, β€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6295

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6295
Can the soft top be retracted all the way back with the attic? Looks like it might tilt down to clear it? I really like the idea but have only seen them in a hard top. When I put on my soft top I would want to be able to retract it all the way back.

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

We got it dirty!
Took the family for a rally up the west border of Glacier NP. Both kids got to ride on my lap, steer and use trail control. They begged to use the pedals. Not today son.

We only saw 1 fire truck and 3 Sasquatch and some live music.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1170

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1182

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1185

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1185

Yes, you can put the top down but it does take some effort. First you must lower the shelf, then as you lower the top, manipulate the canvas folds around the struts that support the shelf in the up position. Not difficult. Install instructions detail that process. One of the top bows ever so slightly touched the top of the previously mentioned struts. We don’t put the put down much and actually have a hardtop on order. The only reason I put the top down at all was to remove the Bimini and expose mounting holes for the top brackets. I really like the shelf. It’s well designed and constructed, but if you put your top up and down a lot, you might find the extra effort bothersome.

IMG_2483.jpeg

IMG_2484.jpeg

IMG_2487.jpeg

IMG_2486.jpeg

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Discovered just how terrible the Bronco Trail App truly is. Drove the Bent Creek and Wash Creek "trails" which are rated as "difficult" in the app. Ha! They're just gravel roads that any 90s hoopty with bald tires can handle, and I saw a bunch of those along the way. What a joke.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000023444

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000023445

I did see a black bear, so that was fun.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000023440
Sponsored