John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , Scion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sold...Carbonized gray it is .......tx for the pics.
Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carbonized Grey is a color that looks great clean and dirty...perfect for the Bronco. The body lines along with the size of the Bronco also make the color work.

It's gonna look fantastic with black graphics or carbon fiber if you wanna go that route. For those looking to wrap your Bronco, it's also a great color to wrap over. There are just so many ways to go with this color to make it your own.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to admit everyone using CG for carbonized grey and CG for cactus grey is making my head hurt. Lol we are better than this so let’s say CarbG or CactG?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers getting one for the showroom makes sense. However, money is king and I would not put it pass a dealership to not sell one or many for a larger profit.
They won’t be available for sale. They will likely be manufacturers vehicles and my dealer also mentioned they are supposed to have one before ordering, but Covid is delaying all the training and possibly the demos.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Loaded Wildtrak 4 door, Carbonized Gray, Gray Hardtop.
7d55ef76-f2c1-48d6-8670-1c20e37d6349-jpeg.jpg
Carb gray is superb in full frontal sun, but gets pretty dark in the shade. Iconic silver is the exact opposite.

If they'd split the difference, theyd'a had room for Boxwood Green

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well crap. I've been in a relationship with Magnetic Gray for a long time, with no end in sight. Someone here started throwing shade on the lack of color on American roadways, and I noticed he was right. So Antimatter shot up to the top of my list. Enter the CG with CG top. The only problem is that everyone will own a double diamond in CG, because its a badass interior that's not hard on the eyes and the top works. Damn.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still intent on getting in CO, but that CbG looks great with the MIC top. Everything matches perfectly. The top, the body, beauty rings on the wheels... Even the roof rails look great on it.
I like it after seeing the pics. I wanted my Bronco to pop but that looks right. Boring maybe but it works.

The CbG is metallic correct? I currently have a VW I leased in Murano Gray paint. Trendy non metallic type color. The dealership washed it and I took it home at dusk. They ran it through a brush machine. When my garage LEDs hit it and the sun the next morning it looked like a CD twirling in the light. Took them 3 weeks and several people doing detail work to get it right.

So what paint does everyone think will hold up best?

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The exterior colors work well together on the CarbG Badlands. On the 2 door you have the exterior color panel on the inside of the doors. That should look great. You also have all the Badlands specific orange accents which should be just the right color with the gray. That's my Bronco!
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black CbC 1

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I was hoping that Carbonized Grey would be a darker paint, which would have made the MIC top a nicer contrast. It simply matches the MIC top too well. Reminds me of the matching door handles for Outer Banks.

I think those pictures have marked Carbonized Grey off my list, at least for the Big Bend. I guess it wouldn't be as bad with a contrasting black grill, but the Big Bend might be a bit much for it.
Sponsored