JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw a whited out Wrangler 4door today, it was hideous.
The OBX looks bad enough with the color matched flares, stop while you're ahead. Lol!
My wife nixed that ideas last summer when folks were photo shopping combinations. She said the white on white looked like an ambulance.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the ruggedness and scratch resistance of the MIC - but - does the MIC top have the gunner hatch? I have a BFF that rides with me occasionally, likes imbibe and shout quotes from guy movies at the public. The gunner hatch would serve him well. :)
No. Only the 2 door Mod top as the gunner hatch.

(And only the 2 and 4 door mod tops have the removable rear side windows.)

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You laugh, but I scrape the top of my truck all the time on trees when I'm parking. They like to put low scrapey trees in parking lots where I live. :LOL:

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife nixed that ideas last summer when folks were photo shopping combinations. She said the white on white looked like an ambulance.
Our ambulances in FL are never white?? Around here they are gray and red or orange and blue, pretty much.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the ruggedness and scratch resistance of the MIC - but - does the MIC top have the gunner hatch? I have a BFF that rides with me occasionally, likes imbibe and shout quotes from guy movies at the public. The gunner hatch would serve him well. :)
You must be ordering a 2 door. Something else worth mentioning; in the 2 door, the removable side windows line up with the back seat, not the cargo area. I can imagine a MIC top making a rear seat passenger feel a bit closed in.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our ambulances in FL are never white?? Around here they are gray and red or orange and blue, pretty much.
In MA ambulances must be white... unless they are staffed by firefighters, then they are allowed to be red.

(you can get waivers under specific circumstances, but that’s a case by case basis)

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In MA ambulances must be white... unless they are staffed by firefighters, then they are can be red.

(you can get waivers under specific circumstances, but that’s a case by case basis)
That sounds like a goofy law. Florida be like - we have Gator ambulances y'all.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also. Poor Ford.. (The Mod Top “everyone” wants is shown) Everyone who hated the MIC top : eh actually the MIC is better
Should have just offered the MIC and white from the beginning, with color matched as a small upcharge.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He got mashed.
Damnit............do we need to set up a GoFundMe page? Ain't nobody supposed to mess with our Stig.

BTW, I'm gonna be an outlier. I like the nice shiney black top. So there................:)

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered the mod top with the intent of painting it the body color. Is the top painted or is it clad in a glossy black plastic? Pics make it look like plastic to me.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the mod top with the intent of painting it the body color. Is the top painted or is it clad in a glossy black plastic? Pics make it look like plastic to me.
If my memory serves me correct, the black top is molded in color as well (I could be wrong as its been a while since I looked into this stuff), but it's a shinier black. Matches the shadow black body paint color

Idk if you're aware but the MY22s allow for body colored tops. What reservation date do you have?
Sponsored