Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my BL off the pavement and onto the dirt today. What a MACHINE, it was the easiest and most comfortable offroad experience Ive ever had.

I started off doing some basic dirt roads following a route I found on Gaia. Little did I know a majority of this route was 6" narrower than the Bronco itself, so mirrors were tucked and im sure Ive already got minor striping (oh well). This thing chugs through sand, rocks, mud, and a decently high amount of water as well.

The gaia integration with Android auto is nice but there isnt much to interact with. You get to see the map and saved route overlays but I couldnt modify anything through the Ford screen. Still helpful on those Forest Service roads/ORV trails.

Ive got some pictures Ill include shortly, but man for those still waiting, hang in there. I dont mean that as a jab I mean it because the wait is absolutely worth it.

PSX_20211009_190759.jpg

20211009_150449.jpg

20211009_150433.jpg

20211009_143126.jpg

20211009_152919.jpg

20211009_152833.jpg

PSX_20211009_190419.jpg
Sponsored

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my BL off the pavement and onto the dirt today. What a MACHINE, it was the easiest and most comfortable offroad experience Ive ever had.

I started off doing some basic dirt roads following a route I found on Gaia. Little did I know a majority of this route was 6" narrower than the Bronco itself, so mirrors were tucked and im sure Ive already got minor striping (oh well). This thing chugs through sand, rocks, mud, and a decently high amount of water as well.

The gaia integration with Android auto is nice but there isnt much to interact with. You get to see the map and saved route overlays but I couldnt modify anything through the Ford screen. Still helpful on those Forest Service roads/ORV trails.

Ive got some pictures Ill include shortly, but man for those still waiting, hang in there. I dont mean that as a jab I mean it because the wait is absolutely worth it.

Ford Bronco Badlands - Ocala National Forest Run PSX_20211009_190419

Oh, that s where I left those! Hard to keep up with all my things when moving around the country.

Sponsored
OP
OP
palley6

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is, and off to the side there were 2 cubs watching. The mama was kicking that thing around like a soccer ball

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very nice, and I totally agree! Ocala is my home area, but currently live in Fort Walton Beach. I have been able to hit similar trails on Eglin AFB and even my stock OBX is impressive. Sand mode in the deep sugar sand just powers right through. Enjoy!
Sponsored