jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought I’d share some photos. Not enough sun yet to make it pop. Love the gloss black OBX grille paired with antimatter and the standard bumper look. Beefy and matches the flares.

overall love it more than I thought I would which says something. The Sasquatch ride is so smooth and planted, and the build quality didn’t bother me nearly as much as I thought.

also the fact that I was able to lock in invoice pricing was amazing. My immediate thought when I got behind the wheel and looked over the trail sights and antimatter blue hood, towering over SUVs on the highway was - yeah, I could totally see someone paying 80k for this build to skip the line. I’m one lucky SOB to place my day 1 res

leading up to placing my order I decided to blow through my budget and seek out the best looking build I could come up with sans an FE. The wait is long and this will hold value. Every spec was picked with purpose. I foregoed the Wildtrak and paid more for the OBX. The grille and silver insert dash was a must. I skipped the mod bumper since the color clashed with the flares. I entertained the Wildtrak, but the grille was too flush, and snout like, and the lack of the silver dash insert killed it. The silver rings and correcly matched mirrors were meaningful. As was the period chrome emblem and hood without the Wildtrak graphic hiding the AMB paint.

It’s clean, timeless, and classic without losing its aggressive nature.

Midnight blue on saddle. So classic.

Ford Bronco Antimatter OBX Sas Lux MIC Delivered!! 912C49B7-0647-4C0B-990E-92EC4C1895CD

Ford Bronco Antimatter OBX Sas Lux MIC Delivered!! 48D0F7CC-D8CA-4BBE-9F04-8C4C947614DC

Ford Bronco Antimatter OBX Sas Lux MIC Delivered!! F4CE25BF-4062-44A6-8E97-B4BAC361795B

Ford Bronco Antimatter OBX Sas Lux MIC Delivered!! F0E18488-186B-4748-BD22-4781B4A032D5

233E3A8A-472F-442B-92FA-F81F14DF9154.jpeg

A1997BBF-5C5F-49A1-AB92-79881BC3CFC4.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

SCB FabWorx

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cadillac CTS V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's amazing how much the front grille changes the appearance of these things.

I get a very classic car vibe from your build, where I feel like my Badlands looks very modern.

Looks killer! Congrats!! How great is the feeling of having that bad boy after waiting?
That last week before delivery was the worst.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh man, so happy for you! It's nice to see someone - especially an AMB enthusiast - get what they want in the color they want, and at a great price.

Gotta say I'm a little jealous. Looks great!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweeeeeet!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Theherofails YES! OBX grille is so classic, and the grille really changes the face of the bronco. Between the OBX having that classic grille, plus the roast interior, I knew that the pairing with a very dark blue would be a killer classic build. I crossed out the Wildtrak because of it. The great thing about the OBX grille is that it's concave, so you have a black horizontal surface along the bottom that compliments really well with the 'near black' paint along the front of the hood. You could see it more here

BA78AD01-5293-4944-AD28-514B7AE10253.png

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It looks great, congrats on your new ride!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Theherofails YES! OBX grille is so classic, and the grille really changes the face of the bronco. Between the OBX having that classic grille, plus the roast interior, I knew that the pairing with a very dark blue would be a killer classic build. I crossed out the Wildtrak because of it. The great thing about the OBX grille is that it's concave, so you have a black horizontal surface along the bottom that compliments really well with the 'near black' paint along the front of the hood. You could see it more here

Ford Bronco Antimatter OBX Sas Lux MIC Delivered!! BA78AD01-5293-4944-AD28-514B7AE10253
Your build is 100% what I would get for a second Bronco. I wanted a desert runner, so I went with the build I did for that reason.. but for just overall vibe, your build is legit man.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks beautiful. Nothing against you at all, congrats, but a fucking October MIC build got delivered while countless are still stuck on Dirt Mountain. @Ford Motor Company is this the kindof shitshow you all routinely operate with?

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought I’d share some photos. Not enough sun yet to make it pop. Love the gloss black OBX grille paired with antimatter and the standard bumper look. Beefy and matches the flares.

really happy I steered clear of the Wildtrak (paid a little more for the OBX) but the roast interior is great. It actually doesn’t photograph that well as sometimes it comes off with hints or orange and sometimes a little bit of red. But it look great in person. I was thinking about painting the beauty rings but the silver rings are one of my favorite things that make it pop.

overall love it more than I thought I would which says something. The Sasquatch ride is so smooth and planted, and the build quality didn’t bother me nearly as much as I thought.

also the fact that I was able to lock in invoice pricing was amazing. My immediate thought when I got behind the wheel and looked over the trail sights and antimatter blue hood, towering over SUVs on the highway was - yeah, I could totally see someone paying 80k for this build to skip the line. I’m one lucky SOB to place my day 1 res

Midnight blue on saddle. So classic.

912C49B7-0647-4C0B-990E-92EC4C1895CD.jpeg

48D0F7CC-D8CA-4BBE-9F04-8C4C947614DC.jpeg

F4CE25BF-4062-44A6-8E97-B4BAC361795B.jpeg

F0E18488-186B-4748-BD22-4781B4A032D5.jpeg

Am I tripping or are the flairs MIC? Thought OBX was bod color.

EDIT: NVM Sasquatched.

Sponsored

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What dealer in NJ did you go through. I'm at George Wall with the week of Jan 3 build date.

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your build is 100% what I would get for a second Bronco. I wanted a desert runner, so I went with the build I did for that reason.. but for just overall vibe, your build is legit man.
I was actually thinking about 'FTRCLSC' for my plates, but decided to just get regular plates. Vehicle has enough "look at me" things going on.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was actually thinking about 'FTRCLSC' for my plates, but decided to just get regular plates. Vehicle has enough "look at me" things going on.
I have custom plates on my vehicles. Kind of a 'fleet name' where we just change a letter to a number here or there to get them all to say the same thing.

I actually found an available plate that said 'NottaJeep' but I thought that was a little self explanatory.

Slacker93

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats and Sweet build. I have the exact same except soft top instead. I expect mine in the next two weeks and am bummed I switched to soft top to speed up the process as it looks like taking the gamble like you did could have maybe worked out for me. Oh well I guess with the prep kit I have the option to add a top, possibly after market, in the future. That color combo is classic and man is this wait killer.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sweet build! It looks very similar to my build so thanks for posting.

I went with the outer banks as well with the leather roast - the only thing I hate is the hints of blue in the cabin. I went with a shadow black exterior and will try and find a way to paint or delete over the blue streaks inside. It looks sick with your anti-matter blue car though.
Sponsored