First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello all. I’ve been following the site for a few months now but finally wanted to make an account/ post.
I was looking at the Filson Bronco and I couldn’t help but be intrigued about a half-cab mod for the 4-door Bronco.
I drive a regular cab truck right now, and have a base 2dr reserved. The one thing I’ve been tossing around is the idea of how I will transport my dirt bike if I don’t want a trailer. Ford then shows us this concept with a semi-half cab and I’m left wondering how realistic it is for the aftermarket to come out with this kind of mod. In my mind, it’s the back portion that needs to be created, as the “freedom panels” would stay on top.
So, I am just wondering if there are any other people with similar thoughts, If the concept is dumb, or even if I should hold off on my reservation until I see what next year’s SEMA gives us?
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That concept still had the sport bar over the rear. Make it hard to load a motorcycle into the back. Not impossible, just challenging.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think what your describing has been done in the jeep world for at least a decade so I believe it’s pretty realistic you’ll see it for the bronco as well. AEV should have some info on their site regarding this mod for the Jk...may be a good place to start some research for the time being
Sponsored