John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not true. I’ve seen several people who reserved as late as August 2021 who already have build dates.
I thought so as well. I feel sorry for all those that reserved back in 2020. They were subjected to an enormous amount of problems that have been well covered on this site. I also believe that Ford is making progress and will pick up the pace in the coming months.
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, just a confirmed order and DORA.
[/Q
I’ve heard nothing except that I agreed to a 2022 last month to preserve pricing.
I did, however, get a signed order that said, no dealer add ons..y’know, tint and the crap they try to get you to pay for.
i ordered mine on 10/13 and got a build date on 10/28 for 1/3/22, but i got a softtop vs the MIC. I wonder if that's the difference?

Leon kurz

Outer Banks
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve heard nothing except that I agreed to a 2022 last month to preserve pricing.
I did, however, get a signed order that said, no dealer add ons..y’know, tint and the crap they try to get you to pay for.
Yay. Got all the mailings. Hammock, useless flag. Giant fold out paper.

Leon kurz

Outer Banks
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i ordered mine on 10/13 and got a build date on 10/28 for 1/3/22, but i got a softtop vs the MIC. I wonder if that's the difference?
I bet it is. MIC is definitely the biggest hold up as the new ones aren’t much better than the original crappy ones

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and not a single one was MIC top which this guy ordered...
He was insinuating that reservation time stamp was the determining factor. Most of us know that’s definitely not the case. It’s dealer allocation and your stamp within that dealer.

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you ordered a hardtop you have zero chance of either of those.
Thought MIC availability was slowly getting better. Another thread had screenshots showing you can’t even place an order for a 2.7 right now so that might be the bigger problem.

January production numbers will be very telling.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought MIC availability was slowly getting better. Another thread had screenshots showing you can’t even place an order for a 2.7 right now so that might be the bigger problem.

January production numbers will be very telling.
It might be getting better but there are about 70k people in front of him that ordered MIC tops. I would be surprised to see all reservations placed within the first 2 months actually get built in 2022. We didn't even get though the first few hours of 7/13 with 5 months of production for 2021 model year.

None of this takes into account that MIC 2.0 tops are also failing now with same issues and I predict MIC 3.0 before summer.

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It might be getting better but there are about 70k people in front of him that ordered MIC tops. I would be surprised to see all reservations placed within the first 2 months actually get built in 2022. We didn't even get though the first few hours of 7/13 with 5 months of production for 2021 model year.

None of this takes into account that MIC 2.0 tops are also failing now with same issues and I predict MIC 3.0 before summer.
Is the 70k number legit? I’m sure there are plenty of early reservations that got tired of waiting and didn’t convert to ‘22. Anecdotally seems production numbers are improving significantly based on dealer stock and people on here getting scheduled.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the 70k number legit? I’m sure there are plenty of early reservations that got tired of waiting and didn’t convert to ‘22. Anecdotally seems production numbers are improving significantly based on dealer stock and people on here getting scheduled.
Those reservations that didn’t convert or orderers who backed out- most likely the dealers kept the orders for the lot and converted the reservations to orders. Hence some of the available Broncos on lots marked up.

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good luck to all of y'all!
I will be lucky to see mine in 2nd quarter of 22
FULL SPEED AHEAD!

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please Ford 🙏 Take pity on me.
8/3/20 reservation I don’t know how much longer she’ll last…….
4C5BEDBC-80A8-42DB-80A4-1C29308E097A.jpeg
04AF43EA-6098-4D17-A8B5-6AD8D00ED42B.jpeg
I feel ya! 251k and counting fast on my vw. The steering rattles and shakes are getting too much for me so I’ll be spending the weekend replacing control arm bushings, ball joints, tie rods, and replacing the valve cover and gasket (slow oil leak) to give some insurance that it’ll make it till I get my bronco. However, it’s pretty amazing it’s made it this far without touching any suspension components.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.