jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
Bronco
Outer Banks
Assigned non-FE mic (loaded sas OBX). 7/26 >> mid august >> late august >> 9/13 >> 9/30 (stayed there for a few weeks), and now 9/28 this week. WOW! For the first time, I am actually pretty confident that it will be built soon, given they recently fine tuned my date from 9/30 to 9/28.
Advertisement

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Br/OB -16 F/RS-19 Edge/ST
Bronco
Outer Banks
Currently sitting in the 10/25 pile.
I guess it could be worse.
Barely…

LoloG

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to my dealer and am in the 9/27 --> 11/15 boat. Sometimes I get emails saying I have a new production date other times I have to ask. The dealer did say "the date is fluid so it could change since the MIC's are coming in and Ford is working overtime." My date has changed at least 6 times from 06/14. I'm numb to it at this point...

Tippster

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi, VW
Bronco
Outer Banks
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

How far ahead of your build dates are you being notified by email (if at all) that they are changing your date? - it sounds like some folks are getting notifications, and others finding out by way of picking up the phone and calling their dealer?

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Bronco
Badlands
How far ahead of your build dates are you being notified by email (if at all) that they are changing your date? - it sounds like some folks are getting notifications, and others finding out by way of picking up the phone and calling their dealer?
This time around it's all through the dealers it seems. The dates are probably fluid so Ford doesn't want to confirm any dates yet in emails I'd imagine. I'm 11/15 but it could be moved ahead depending how production goes.

Cory63

Base
First Name
cory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150 king ranch
Bronco
Base
Clubs

What does "scheduling for build week" mean? I'm scheduled for the week of 10/11. Does this mean I have been moved to the week of 9/13?

ehssey

Badlands
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
I've given up relying on any date given. I'll collect it when it arrives at the dealership. I don't need the BS stress of all the bumps I've had up to this point. F it.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Bronco
Badlands
You have a VIN without a Date?? That's weird.... I would check with your dealer something seems off... almost everyone I have seen here got their VIN and date in the same email from Ford.
I’ve got a VIN and no build date as well, many do!
My last email from a couple of weeks ago mentioned an October update…I guess we will know more then! 🐴🐴🥌

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Edge
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do we know if this’ll be another week of MIC top replacements for FE’s and Dirt mountain builds and more soft top scheduling? Hoping they start scheduling non FE MIC top builds soon but I have a feeling that won’t start til we get into October scheduling for the November/December builds now.

Advertisement

4x4TruckLEDs.com
Advertisement