Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So the Ford Performance guy I just spoke to said "waiting on release / don't know when that will be" and the same old produced on 8/4 not likely to make ETA of 8/22-28.

I fly to Detroit Friday morning and then drive to Traverse City. My plan is to drive by the plant, dirt mountain and whatever other lots anyone cares to point me to, to see if there are Raptors galore, or very few with some loading on trucks.

Anyone know what road the video of all the Bronco Raptors outside MAP was taken from?
Sponsored

Last edited:

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So the Ford Performance guy I just spoke to said "waiting on release / don't know when that will be" and the same old produced on 8/4 not likely to make ETA of 8/22-28.

I fly to Detroit Friday morning and then drive to Traverse City. My plan is to drive by the plant, dirt mountain and whatever other lots anyone cares to point me to, to see if there are Raptors galore, or very few with some loading on trucks.

Anyone know what road the video of all the Bronco Raptors outside MAP was taken from?
Go to the intersection of Michigan Ave. and S. Newburgh Rd. and look south to the long building there. May or may not see them because the fences are high. This is where they were in that short video about 4-5 weeks ago.

Now, someone reported that they may have been moved to the Modification Plant...not sure what building that would be.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Go to the intersection of Michigan Ave. and S. Newburgh Rd. and look south to the long building there. May or may not see them because the fences are high. This is where they were in that short video about 4-5 weeks ago.

Now, someone reported that they may have been moved to the Modification Plant...not sure what building that would be.
The new mod center building is the old Wayne Assembly Plant which is across from MAP or on Michigan Ave.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The new mod center building is the old Wayne Assembly Plant which is across from MAP or on Michigan Ave.
So this is the MAP part of the plan:
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 4.03.47 PM

I may drive down John Hix / Maple on the left side to look at the rail yard there too.

Then Belleville Rd and Willow Run ...

Sponsored

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Guess I’m looking at a MY23 with no movement and no communication from Ford.
💩

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I may drive down John Hix / Maple on the left side to look at the rail yard there too.

If you do all this and don't take picture's I'm gonna be pissed. :p

BRaptor813

Raptor
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No production date, no recent communication from Ford except some playing cards. If I had a child born on my reservation date, it would be walking, could talk, and be going into pre-school this year. I wonder what it would be saying?:unsure:
:ROFLMAO:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 4.03.47 PM.png

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1661428722557

Make sure to take a pic of the sign

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone get theirs scheduled this week? I've got no info on mine and at this pace probably be a 2023.

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Mustang MachE GT, Raptor, Subaru (2)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nothing, reached out to my Salesman and indicated a Ford Rep asked for an order and mine was given last month.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For the guys that have had their Braptors built for a while now, did your tracking page ever update from "In Production" to "Built" ?

Blend date for me was 8/08/22 and its been left on "In Production". Got all my modules and tear tag etc as well.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1661433304057

Soundwave

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

3/4 for my dealer are built. The 4th isn't scheduled. They've been built for 3 months and finally have a new ETA of 9/5-9/11.