First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, my first build week was 9/5 then 9/12 and today was confirmed to have bumped to 9/26. Hopefully they are shipping well before then.

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 87860EBF-0E2E-4F4E-A005-A1F96509D1EC

just saw this on fb… first one I’ve seen with a delivery date. I hope it’s finally happening
And that dude said he was blended earlier this week. Gunna be a shitty move by Ford when they start shipping out all the newest builds that whatever was wrong with them (hood or rear hinge rumored issues) had it corrected during their blend, while those of us built for months will sit waiting for our braptors to be made up to standards....

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
And that dude said he was blended earlier this week. Gunna be a shitty move by Ford when they start shipping out all the newest builds that whatever was wrong with them (hood or rear hinge rumored issues) had it corrected during their blend, while those of us built for months will sit waiting for our braptors to be made up to standards....
That’s exactly what happened with the Broncos on dirt mountain. I knew there was a catch when my Raptor was built early, lol

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You know that is exactly what is going to happen.

Sponsored

BRaptor813

Raptor
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Possibly but my blend date was 6/27 and I got an eta of 9/7-9/13 (which is before his… to Florida) today from Ford Performance with no updates on the tracker. I am thinking those getting built now will get updates while I was told mine might just show up without any updates if it gets delivered by truck.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Possibly but my blend date was 6/27 and I got an eta of 9/7-9/13 (which is before his… to Florida) today from Ford Performance with no updates on the tracker. I am thinking those getting built now will get updates while I was told mine might just show up without any updates if it gets delivered by truck.
I just want to see them start getting delivered. Then I know the end of this is near. I’m not sure I even care who gets theirs first.

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford better step it up and make things right with all these Braptors sitting around.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got a poster today!!!

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My BRAPTOR Production Build week was pushed from 9/5/2022 to 9/26/2022;

When I checked with the dealer earlier this week he let me view the Ford info concerning my VIN on his monitor and I had a build date of 9/7/2022.

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I bet all the ones being produced now will be put in the build status and shipped out before all of ours that have been sitting since May.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a feeling those of ours that passed out of the building where they enter it as built before OKTB may never get a Built or even Shipped notification. So we’ll be in limbo until it just shows up one day.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, my first build week was 9/5 then 9/12 and today was confirmed to have bumped to 9/26. Hopefully they are shipping well before then.
You’re "lucky”, I had 9/5 then 9/12 now pushed to 10/3. Shit is beyond ridiculous.