Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Pay the price you’re happy paying. Pay more if you want it sooner.

OP
OP
aFordOwner

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Pay the price you’re happy paying. Pay more if you want it sooner.
I might be crazy, wasting money, or just a A-hole with too much money but for me I wanted it and I want it NOW not later so I was absolutely willing to pay up to get what I want.

I get no one likes to pay a dealer ADM but no one feels bad when they buy a car below sticker. Nowthat I think about it, this is the first time I’ve ever paid above sticker and I am thrilled to do it.

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There are a couple well at least two bigger ones plus the newer Raptor one. Honestly, better info is posted here first most of the time, but a lot gets crossed over. FB has a bunch of wild dogs in the groups so its entertaining sometimes, but a bunch of noise. Bronco6x, BRONCO 6th Gen, Ford Bronco Raptor
Thank you good sir

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As much as I would have loved to have been in that first batch, I know there are plenty of folks who have earlier order time stamps than I and are paying more than my MSRP deal. So I’ll chill for a bit. Congrats folks! Super exciting! Can’t wait to see some pics of real production BRaptors!!

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got mine too!
Schedule date 05/23

Back door check
No email from Ford yet

Golden ticket winner
07/14 reservation holder

Build:
*Code orange
*Lux package
*Blue leather
*Code orange seat belt
*Carbon fiber pack
*Fordged beadlock wheels

745EB7E1-9E5A-4D8E-896F-EEA2A044CA7F.jpeg
I ordered the exact same build. Congrats on the production date. Did this email come from Ford? I was just curious if this was what we need to look for in the near future. I have my original email from Ford showing my order and after talking to them they did receive it so I am just waiting on a production date.

BronxRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered the exact same build. Congrats on the production date. Did this email come from Ford? I was just curious if this was what we need to look for in the near future. I have my original email from Ford showing my order and after talking to them they did receive it so I am just waiting on a production date.
No email from Ford yet but was able to check status of my order by using a link provided by members of this Forum.
Copy the link at bottom, Add your reservation # at end of link and open in browser. It will take you to your order status.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What the hell, just checked back door on ours and it has $5k worth of options, only option should be paint color, we didn’t pick anything else.

Anyone else having/seeing this?? I rechecked what the dealer sent (screen grab) and msrp is $70,290...back door showing $75,590

We specifically chose not to add anything because of parts constraints risk.

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What the hell, just checked back door on ours and it has $5k worth of options, only option should be paint color, we didn’t pick anything else.

Anyone else having/seeing this?? I rechecked what the dealer sent (screen grab) and msrp is $70,290...back door showing $75,590

Read through the options listed on the back door build under Configuration Summary, or do you $5500 listed in the dreaded E24 Difference from Total MSRP aka ADM?

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I really wouldn’t be too concerned with that, assuming you have a signed purchase agreement.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Read through the options listed on the back door build under Configuration Summary, or do you $5500 listed in the dreaded E24 Difference from Total MSRP aka ADM?
our dealer doesn’t charge ADM on orders...supposedly lol. Been two years since last purchase and wifes other bronco order hasn’t been scheduled yet so who knows.

Figured out...
Paint $295
Keypad $110
Leather seats $2495
Lux package $2695

All we added was the paint. Don’t want leather seats or lux, wtf I need that for on a raptor.
Sponsored